2010 WX2100 Skeeter Test Drives on Rainy Lake!!

• arklite881south

Hey UP NORTH BOYS!! Not having all the nice “Ride and Drives” like take place down in Southern Minnesota I’ve decided anyone who would like to jump in my new 2010 WX2100 can simply send me a PM or call me to set up a time to take a ride in my boat this soft water season. It will likely have to be evenings if I’m guiding that day. We can meet at my place on Tilson Bay here on Rainy Lake, and I’d be happy to take you out for a test ride. The Skeeter Boat Center has worked very close with me from A to Z rigging this boat for borderland fishing. I have never had a more positive buying experience than this one, and this is how I’d like to show my appreciation. These guys care, and have a dominant product line. Pretty nice combination!! Although I’ve got the WX 2100 you can get a fair idea of what the 1950/1880 will be like also!!

Love to help out anglers up here that want to experience the ultimate in big water comfort and precision.

arklite881south

I’m putting the Yami 250 4stroke on it. Here is my take on that boat. I filmed in James 1950 a few times, and in all honesty that was a huge factor in my wanting a Skeeter to start with. Then I have a fantastic customer here on Rainy Lake who also owned a decked out Skeeter (Always wants me to guide him out of his boat…..Who could blame him), and I just could not believe how fishing friendly that boat is.

As to the size of the boat, that I believe really has to do with angler preference. I often have 3-4 guys in the boat plus myself, and run big water. I love the extra room in the cockpit so I’m not running people over when netting fish. I like the extra length when spanning waves in windy conditions. I’ve personally never felt I had too much boat when on the water. So for me the WX2100 was the perfect match for what I face on a day to day basis here on Rainy Lake. I believe it is the standard other manufacturers will be measuring up to when it comes to ride, storage (Storage is huge for all anglers these days), and ease of fishing. Equipment is vital in fishing these days, and nothing is more important than a fishermans office!! Thats why my office has a Skeeter sticker on the side!! I absolutely cannot wait to get in this boat on these big fish.

I studied boats for 2 years knowing my guide boat would need replacing, and I’ve never ran into ANYONE who takes there boat more seriously than what a guide has to. I believe either option will be very nice for you, but it is my personal bet there is little chance you’d ever think you had too much boat. Just my 2 cents, but I’d go WX2100. Just my 2 cents or 3!!!

Beyond that how awesome is the SBC customer service!! WOW!!!I was just telling my ice fishing customers about Daves willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty, and in this day and age that is PRICELESS!!! Here is a shout out for Knowledge of your product, Defining an anglers needs, and CARING!!

brentbullets

Sweet boat, I bought 1 in July of 08. I looked at Warriors and Rangers and I am confident that I made the right choice. Heard some snickers from the Ranger and Warrior guys on the water and at the ramps up and down the Missouri River, but now your starting to see more of them on the water. I also have the Yamaha F250. can’t quite keep up with the Rangers but I don’t have to. I still clean as many fish as they do. This is an awesome boat.

arklite881south

Not sure what the top end will be on this boat, but I run 3/4 throttle 99% of the time. Very Very excited to get in this boat next Monday!! Best boat for my $$!! Trust me there will be many pics when I get my hands on it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.