Skeeter tiller

• eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

Was just poking about Skeeter Boat Centers website and their 2010 2000t tiller said it had center rod storage. Is this right? Did they change something I don’t know about? I wish skeeter would update there website with a little more about there new models like the 1900.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Call Dan, I am sure he would be happy to answer any questions you have about a Skeeter.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Well the skeeter site doesn’t show a center rod locker. A side one yes.

Jami

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Quote:

Was just poking about Skeeter Boat Centers website and their 2010 2000t tiller said it had center rod storage. Is this right? Did they change something I don’t know about? I wish skeeter would update there website with a little more about there new models like the 1900.

Hi EyesFishin,

I looked in the 2010 brochure, and a center rod box is not available in the WX2000T. Sorry about the inconvenience – we will be sure to update the description! We have been shooting pictures of all the boats over the last 2 weeks, and we are down to 2 boats left to shoot. Sorry about the current look of the website, but look for exciting changes coming real soon!! Thanks JJ and Jami for helping out on this post, and Dean for letting me know about it!!

Thanks again!!
    Gregg Kizewski

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.