Skeeter WX2000T

• eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

Hey guys, I know some of you are more familiar with this than me. Where does the 2000t start in price with the 115 and the 150? Any help would be great.

jhalfen

Feel free to call Dan Meyer at the number in my signature line below. He can price all of the options out for you.

The WX2000T is a sweet ride!

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

with a 115 a few options $33k

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I’d call Skeeter Boat Center as well. If only half of the good things I’ve heard are true I’d deffinatly work with them. I run a Ranger right now but I’m lookin hard at the new Skeeter 2000XT. With any luck I hope to be in one by next season . Dan, I hope to be down to see you soon!

Dan would know better, but I think starting they run around 30K. If you fish with four or less guys in the boat you’ll be impressed with the 115 Yamaha. It trolls down great and has a ton of power.

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Quote:

I’d call Skeeter Boat Center as well. If only half of the good things I’ve heard are true I’d deffinatly work with them. I run a Ranger right now but I’m lookin hard at the new Skeeter 2000XT. With any luck I hope to be in one by next season . Dan, I hope to be down to see you soon!

Dan would know better, but I think starting they run around 30K. If you fish with four or less guys in the boat you’ll be impressed with the 115 Yamaha. It trolls down great and has a ton of power.

Oh I think I know what I’m talking about ??

centralmneyeguy
    Becker, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Oh I think I know what I’m talking about ??

Yes you do Kevin! Anyone that knows you won’t argue with that!

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Hey crosby, it sounds like you’ve been working on one? Are you just seriouly looking or do you have one on the way already??

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

Hey crosby, it sounds like you’ve been working on one? Are you just seriouly looking or do you have one on the way already??

If I’m not mistaken, he sells them at FIRM (Farm Island Repair and Marine) located on Hwy. 169 north of Garrison.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

eyes-

let us know how the boat shopping goes. haven’t been out in the skeeter big tiller yet myself. have heard its an enormous fishing machine. i used to fish out of a alumacraft backtroller 17 can’t imagine running a 20 ft tiller would be purely awesome. boat shopping is fun!

good luck.

jhalfen

My experiences in that boat have been, in a word, awesome.

Even though I’ve been a wheel boat guy for 5-6 years now, I’m strongly considering going back to the tiller, primarily because of the vast amount of usable space that the WX2000T possesses.

Here are a few pictures from this summer, when I did a Humminbird Search and Rescue orientation with the Chippewa County Sheriff’s department. Awesome, roomy ride that gets plenty of power from the F115.

Skeeter Boat Center, an IDO site sponsor, has two WX2000T’s in stock, ready to test drive today, and ready to fish tomorrow. Skeeter Boat Center supports recreational and competitive angling, and they support the best fishing site on the web….they deserve your support as well!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

EyesFishin, I’ve ran the big Skeeter tiller all year. I had the 115 and now have the 150 on it. If you have ANY questions, want to take a look at mine or want to go for a ride/drive, please give me a shout. (I pm’ed you my cell #). The 150 with power steering runs about 5 grand more that the 115 with no assist. Both are great motors on a great hull but the 150 is WAY more fun

Adam Laidlaw
    Sartell, MN

P.S. Crosbystick does sell for FIRM in Aitkin/Garrison and knows exactly what he’s talking about.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I believe Skeeter Boat Center has two 2000T in stock. One red tiller with a 150 and another silver with the 115 (the one Jason showed in his photos above.) I know Ben Garver will be test driving the 2000T with the 150 Yamaha up to Rainy during the GTG so that one might not be available much longer but as of tuesday of this week both big tillers were in the lot and looking like they needed some time on the water.

camodm
    Wisconsin

Quote:

I believe Skeeter Boat Center has two 2000T in stock. One red tiller with a 150 and another silver with the 115 (the one Jason showed in his photos above.) I know Ben Garver will be test driving the 2000T with the 150 Yamaha up to Rainy during the GTG so that one might not be available much longer but as of tuesday of this week both big tillers were in the lot and looking like they needed some time on the water.

James, you are correct. They are both in stock looking for a new home. It is going to be a great weekend and if anyone would like a test drive, I will be at the Skeeter Boat Center until 5pm today. Dan

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

I have ran the big tiller a few times while at a couple of the ride and drives. I am a wheel boat guy at heart but have to say that tiller makes me feel just as safe and even gives you that tingly feeling while going wot. The sheer size and layout of the boat is great. You basically have a dance floof in the middle.

Give Dan a call if you have any other specific questions as im sure he is more than willing to help out.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.