Skeeter Boat Center ride-n-drive in LaCrosse

• SkeeterBoats

Please mark your calendars for Skeeter Boat Center’s latest ride-n-drive event. This will take place at the West Clinton Street Boat Landing, from 10 am through 4:30 pm on Saturday, August 1. Please drop us a line or call us at 715-833-2662 with any questions you may have. Thanks!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ll be there with my 1950. That last Ride and Drive was a good time… I wouldn’t miss this one for anything. Plus Dan still owes me some wheel time in his bass boat. Zoooommmm!

camodm
    Wisconsin

James. And wheel time is what you will get…….I’m looking forward to getting the ride and drive underway in the Lacrosse area. Jimmy Johnson will also be on hand with his 20I. See you their.

hedder
    1 hour from Isle, MN

i am seriously considering the purchase of a 20+ foot skeeter Fish & Ski style boat next year. this ride & drive event seems like a good place to start; however, i am not sure I can make that.

what web links exist that can give a good idea of performance of all Skeeters lines of boats (walleye, bass & fish& ski) with the yamaha motors on the rear?

please send contact info in a PM if needed or here on the post so that I may inquire.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Can’t wait to be able to check these boats in person.
    see everyone there!

FDR

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Grrrrr….Two day tourney next weekend, hoping to make it to one of these events. Need to check out a few of those walleye rigs after this last weekend in the waves….

Enjoy the river.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I really should make the drive up. It’s only 7 hours but I just got back from Devil’s Lake yesterday.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

How was the ride???

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

How was the ride???

Went with Eyetroller and James in his 1950…all I can say…it is what dreams are made from!!! Skeeter has just made the list of a boat I will own someday!!! Thanks for that James…

Ted

abe
    La Crosse

James,

Thanks for the spin in your 1950 and the tips on the sonar. Love that Hummingbird side imaging sonar! Michael enjoyed being able to drive the boat

john_r
    LaCrosse Wi

thanks to skeeter boat center for making the boats and staff available to take us lookers out. Was very informative, saw things that I may have never seen under the water while in the black river. Was also nice to meet James. Thanks to Dave for the lesson on side imaging.–John

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

How was the ride???

Went with Eyetroller and James in his 1950…all I can say…it is what dreams are made from!!! Skeeter has just made the list of a boat I will own someday!!! Thanks for that James…

Ted

Ted

It was my pleasure. I just wish we could have found some proper waves to crush. I’m sure we’ll find what we’re looking for up on Rainy at the GTG though. I’ll be seeing you soon.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James,

Thanks for the spin in your 1950 and the tips on the sonar. Love that Hummingbird side imaging sonar! Michael enjoyed being able to drive the boat

Letting Michael drive my boat was the highlight of the day for me. You’ve obviously been working with him… he handled that big rig like he’d been doing it for years. It was great meeting you both… thanks for making it down.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

thanks to skeeter boat center for making the boats and staff available to take us lookers out. Was very informative, saw things that I may have never seen under the water while in the black river. Was also nice to meet James. Thanks to Dave for the lesson on side imaging.–John

It was great meeting you too, John. Thanks for coming down.

bear schutts
    Menomonie, Wisconsin

It was a great time last weekend. James I know you liked the wheel time that you got in my ZX200.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

It was a great time last weekend. James I know you liked the wheel time that you got in my ZX200.

Dang right I did!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.