Phenomenal Service from Skeeter Boat Center

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

One of the things that sold me on buying my current boat from Skeeter Boat Center was all the stories about their phenomenal customer service. After having a minor issue with my rig earlier this week I got to experience a level of service after the sale that you’ll be hard pressed to find elsewhere.

My issue started with one of my batteries powering my 36 volt bow mount went bad. I emailed Skeeter Boat Center and let Dan know one of my batteries went down and that I was going to need a replacement in time for my next scheduled shoot. Dan said “he’d take care of it.” Within 24 hours Dan had arranged for Eric Rehburg (BIG thank go to Eric as well) to pick up my new deep cycle and deliver it to me at Everts Resort. And he was instructed to take the dead battery back with him so I didn’t have to mess with that either. Inside of 48 hours I had a replacement battery installed on my boat and I never had to even worry about returning it to a dealer or getting the battery from Skeeter Boat Center. In my opinion that’s how a customer should be treated every time something goes wrong but we all know that’s just not how things usually go.

So there’s my customer service story. A huge debt of thanks go out to Dan @ Skeeter Boat Center AND Eric Rehburg for being willing to courier the replacement part back and forth.

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

sounds like we’ll have to look for a boat there!!!

deertracker

Yeah, but that type of service should be expected when your a famous tv star!
    DT

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Good friends a guy who bought a leftover 2008 18ft fish and ski from them. Had a low on plane issue with the hull, boat went back to Texas for Skeeter to evaluate. SBC provided a 2009 SL190 for him to have a boat for his weeklong vacation in Missouri. This is just some regular Joe, not a TV and internet person…

Skeeter Boat Center is the real deal. Haven’t broken anything on my ZX225 to test them out yet.

deertracker

Don’t worry, it was a JOKE.
    DT

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

No worries, just my experience.

I actually would give special treatment to someone like James if I were them. Don’t want to give bad service to someone with a web site….

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Glad to be of some help J Now next time I do something nice for you, will you at least put me on some decent fishing (inside joke).

P.S. late yesterday, and today were MUCH better Thats the way it always goes

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Glad to be of some help J Now next time I do something nice for you, will you at least put me on some decent fishing (inside joke).

Man, did we ever beat our heads against the wall trying. Cold fronts… stink.

Quote:

P.S. late yesterday, and today were MUCH better Thats the way it always goes

I’m not even sure I want to know.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Yeah its probally better that you dont know

Happy late b-day, and have a good time up north

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Please remember I am not paid by anyone nor sponsored by anyone and actually the skeeter is not my favorite boat.

That being qualified, I do have to say that anyone who thinks Markquart’s customer service is just new lip service or some new policy is sadly mistaken.

Number of years back, before the Skeeter Boat Center even existed, my wife and I purchased a used car from Markquart. The salesman was top notch, gave honest answers (I have many friends in the car business and do check these things out regularly), but it was the service after the sale that was golden. The small issues were gladly taken care of in a very timely manner, and during the service they even replaced an exhaust manifold due to discovering is was warped from the factory-something I was not aware of other than the exhaust sounded “different”.

I realize no one in this world is perfect, and we all have our moments-but I do have to say we will buy another car from them in a heartbeat.

Heck, a year later the salesman (now retired) even called to make sure we were still happy with the car.

I am no James Holst—and even I got great service!

Jeremy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.