Thanks Dean and WTC

• camodm
    Wisconsin

Just a note to say thanks to Dean for hosting the WTC Bass tournament yesterday. It was a great day of fishin as far as the weather goes, but the fishin was slow. (it took all day for limits to be caught) 1st place was won by Cory Hauk with 5 fish for 13.91. The best part is Cory was fishin out of Skeeter which paid him an additional $1000. of Skeeter Real Money. We here at the Skeeter Boat Center love to pay out Real Money. 2nd place was myself and Dave Sedani with 5 fish for 13.74 and no Real Money. Yes we were in and Skeeter, the contest pays 1st place, not 2nd loser. Great Job Cory. We always like to see Skeeters at the top.

Dave Markquart, owner of Skeeter Boat Center also fish his 1st WTC Bass tournament with Jimmy Johnson from LaCrosse. Congrats Dave on a great finish and for catching the largest bass in your boat for the day.

Again thanks to Dean at Everts and to WTC for running a great tournament.

Hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the nice weekend and do have a great week.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Great job Cory and congrats!!
    Stay on em, mabe Rico and I can get up there yet this year

coryhauk

Thanks Dan and Jeff…what a fishery! It was awesome to meet everyone yesterday – the WTC puts on a great series! The Skeeter Real money program is a nice incentive with these tournaments. If you’re not in a Skeeter, you should go check one out.
    Jeff – come on up any time! The fish are always biting. Expect a phone call over the fourth!

jhalfen

Congrats on the great finish Dan and Dave S. I’m looking forward to checking out that trophy this week.

Well done Dave M….I’m sure that fishing with Jimmy was a blast.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats to all & what a great day to be on the water!

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Nice job on the 2nd place boys. You know what they say about 2nd… Congrats to Cory on the real money. Hoping I can cash a few of those this year.

Dave M. you finally made it to your first bass tournament. You don’t even have to tell us, I can tell you loved it. Nice smallie.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Evrets Resort for hosting the event!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Congrats to Dan, Dave S, Jimmy, and Dave M. Nice to see all those Skeeter guys up towards the top

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.