Skeeter Boat Pictures

• nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Here is a place to post and view pictures of Skeeter Boats owned by IDO members. Show us your accessories and rigging and any other special things that make your Skeeter great and others can learn from. This will also provide people who are searching for a boat a list of people that have different models to contact if they want some opinions.

Looking forward to seeing some sweet boats posted up on here soon.

Tight Lines — Nic

Skeeter Boat Center – Chippewa Falls, WI

Skeeter Boats

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

I have a picture of a Jon Boat.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey Nic

I should have my 1950 up here within a week. And I’ll have propping info too. We went through a few.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

A few quick shots of my Skeeter. Loving it so far Last pic is of most of the skeeter family with my boat at the end.
    If anybody has any questions feel free to ask.

camodm
    Wisconsin

This will be my shooter for the 2009 Season. She is set up from the factory with the 225, hotfoot and power trim. Humminbird 900si at the dash with a 700 at the bow. I have the all new 4trex 101. I’m looking forward to my season opener on the Holcombe Flowage on May 23rd.

I hope everyone has a great summer and most of all, have fun fishin. Dan

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

2009 ZX225 Dual Console w/ Series 2 Yamaha 225
    HB997si & 788ci Interlinked
    Minn Kota Fortrex 101 45″ Shaft w/Internal ducer
    Poly Fender & Tuff Cote Trailer Option

Colors: Sterling, Laser Red, Black Onyx, White Armor
    Seats: Ebony & Silver Spur

Just finished breaking her in. This thing screams and is so stable on the pad. The best part is how well it fishes, what a platform.

arklite881south

I figure this is as good a place as any to post…. Although I’m still running an off brand….”LUND” LOL for my guide boat I have had the pleasure to work with Dave at the Skeeter Boat center!! Dave likely was the most courteous, and knowledgeable person I’ve ever had the pleasure to deal with when it comes to boats and equipment. I feel it is important to mention that 3 different customers of mine have went out of their way in this world of hustle and bustle to speak very highly of both the boats and his personal service. That speaks for itself in todays world!! In the modern day and age of diminishing service these guys have got it right!! Kudos to them, and someday soon I hope to be sporting a new and sparkling Skeeter as the next Daze Fish Casket!! The boats are beautiful!! No question a 1950 walleye series has my name on it!! Hey Dave!! Don’t think for a second I have forgot my color combination that I spent 2 weeks working on!! We’ll keep that under the hat!! LOL!!

Keep up the good work men!! You are earning a lot of respect with all your hard work and dominating product line!! Keep posting those pics boys!!! Precision machines right there!!

cdn
    West Central, MN

Not quite a new Skeeter, but it’s a ’94 1850 and I love it. It’s treated me very well.

When the day comes to upgrade, a 1950 is on the radar.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Check these gauges out. Replacements for the stock gauges in a ZX-225. Need to figure out how to put these in my rig. This would be excellent to have. Need to do some homework on what it would take.

CDN – Nice rig, love the dual consoles in those deep boats vs wrap around windshield. I traded in my 89′ SF175DC for my 2009 ZX225′. Loved my old rig, but upgrading sure was awesome.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Finally a shot on the water. Took the wife and dog for a cruise on the Waupaca Chain O’ Lakes, my sis-in-law snapped a few pictures. Looks like we were in the Carribean vs Wisconsin…

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

An 1880 fan before it was cool! Here’s my baby!

2007 WX1880 with 200 HPDI, T-8, 80 Terrova, Lowrance electronics.

Yamaha Pro Series 3 blade prop. Awesome hole shot and 56 mph top end with 2 guys and full load.

bear schutts
    Menomonie, Wisconsin

Here is a couple of pictures of my new Skeeter, I just picked it up on the 24th of July. It is a 2010 ZX 200 with a 200 Series 2 Yamaha. It has a 798si in the dash and a 788 in the bow with an interlink. This is my first Skeeter and I know it’s not going to be my last. It is the best boat that I have ever had. I only have about 5 hours on it so far but it is really quick. It is available for Ride and Drives so if you want to take it out and see how a ZX 200 runs send me an email or get a hold of Dan at Skeeter Boat Center and we can get it set up. Also it is for sale in October this year, hopefully I will have it broke in by then so we can really see what it can do.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I had a 2004 1790T skeeter, loved the way the boat fished. My dad also runs the same boat (03)1790T. I have nothing but good things to say about this tiller boat, however I have a question, Why is the drain for the livewell on the side vs on the bottom. This causes a fair amount of water to remain in the livewell after emptying? Now rememeber this was an 03 and 04 model. Has this changed? Or any plans to change….?

Just curious question as I have not looked at the new models…

Thanks

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

I discussed this with the Skeeter reps last year at the Saugerama.

Nothing has changed. They say its because the flotation is sprayed before they run the drain for the livewell.

I find it hard to believe they can’t find a way around this.

I hate the fact that my livewell never completely drains.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Thanks for the update Koldfront.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Freshly spit shined and ready to attack Mille Lacs on Sunday

WX2000T

F150 Yamaha

101 Vantage

Minnkota 4 bank charger

Lowrance HDS10

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Quote:

My favorite tiller.

If only…I had a bigger truck…a bigger garage…and a bigger wallet.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Koldfront…..I work for a bank….

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

You just had to post that didn’t you Adam. You have the exact setup I want but I’m adding a kicker. Now if I could just get my boat sold. Crestliner.

bear schutts
    Menomonie, Wisconsin

Quote:

WX2000T
    F150 Yamaha
    101 Vantage
    Minnkota 4 bank charger
    Lowrance HDS10

Really nice boat. I have drove one just almost exact to that. Really nice boat….lots of room.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

2009 WX2000T

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Great looking Boat bigfife! I really like the color scheme.

FDR

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Quote:

2009 WX2000T

Sweet ride!

115 or 150 on the back?

Didn’t you have a warrior tiller?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Great looking rig Dan. I’ll hoefully be picking up my new tiller by the end of October.

I had a unique opportunity to demo the WX2000T at Rainy last week for 5 days. I ran the 115 and was very pleased with it’s performance. We filled the boat with a tournament load of fishing equipment, a full tank of gas, 3 guys and were still able to get a dry 39 MPH out of it in some good chop. Being a tournament fisherman I’ll be upgrading the motor to a 150 and adding a kicker. Should be topping out around 50 MPH after I’m done rigging and finding the right prop.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

Sweet ride!

115 or 150 on the back?

I had a Yar-Craft which will be for sale soon.

I went with the 115.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Sweet ride Bigfife. You’re going to love it.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Nice looking rig Fife!!! I want a ride up on the pond!

Jami

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Sweet ride!

115 or 150 on the back?

I had a Yar-Craft which will be for sale soon.

I went with the 115.

Does that 150 have the VTS on it? what will that motor troll down too? Without drift sock without vantage going in reverse. Just calm water troll?

Thanks

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

I was under the impression that the 90 hp was the biggest Yami with the VTS.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.