Thanks to Eric and Dean at Skeeter Boat Center!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I’d like to publicly acknowledge the great service I got from Eric Rehberg and Dean Marshall of Skeeter Boat Center. After all the great things I heard about Skeeter boats and the advances they have made I did some comparison shopping and it came down to a Lund Pro V versus the Skeeter WX1900. I began searching in our local area (near Sioux City, Iowa) and to make a long story short I ended up purchasing a boat from Skeeter Boat Center, nearly a 7-hour drive from my front porch. The reason? Dean and Eric made it impossible to say no. Their service and their expertise had me sold. These guys know boats, and they know what fishermen want.

I spent a few days on pool 4 with Ben Garver who made the trip with me. I could not be happier with the purchase and when I got it home my father-in-law was smiling ear to ear as well. I can’t wait to test it out on the South Dakota reservoirs! Many thanks to Dean and Eric at Skeeter Boat Center!

chirp
    Rochester

Nice looking ride Wade. Get her wet now.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Nice look. I know that driveway!!! Not the 2nd one….The 1st one with the snow.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Looks like a great boat… congrats!

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Looks good Wade. If you’re up on L&C Lake or near Sportmans sometime, I sure would like to take a look at it if possible. I keep thinking I’d like to move into a Skeeter, but would like to see how one handles, etc.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

You guys at SBC sure know how to make it tough on a guy. He had to smile for 7 hours. Great looking boat. You will love the ride over the Lund.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Congrats Wade! Keep us posted as to how that 4stroke performs on that platform.

FDR

igotone

Nice ride Wade
    will B looking 4 ya on SD lakes

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Nice boat Wade Good to see you and Ben the other week. Enjoy it

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Very nice looking! Very similar to the 1900 my buddy just bought. You wont be disappointed

brentbullets

Welcome to the Skeeter family. You won’t be disappointed.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats Wade! Great lookin’ boat.

-J.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

What a rig…congrats!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Sharp colors…a black motor would really make it pop!

redneck
    Rosemount

Congratulations Wade!!! I am jealous. Sorry I missed you when you were up in this neck of the woods. Maybe next time.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Looks good Wade. If you’re up on L&C Lake or near Sportmans sometime, I sure would like to take a look at it if possible. I keep thinking I’d like to move into a Skeeter, but would like to see how one handles, etc.

Any time, JD. I get up that way a lot. My dad’s cabin is only a couple of miles from Sportsman’s. Let’s get you in the Skeeter and make you a believer!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Nice boat Wade Good to see you and Ben the other week. Enjoy it

Jesse, Great to see you, too! I like that tiller rig you’ve got as well. Nice set up!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Congratulations Wade!!! I am jealous. Sorry I missed you when you were up in this neck of the woods. Maybe next time.

Thanks, Rich. Ben and I missed a lot of the old gang. We were probably a week or two early this year. Hope to catch you next time, buddy.

Thanks everyone! Feels good to be in the Skeeter club!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

First off Congrats & enjoy the new ride! Our honor to be a part of your fishing world!

Great to see you & Ben and sorry the fishing was like the steaks Ben bought….tasted good, but not much to eat! :]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.