Ordered New Boat!

• skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Finally came up with some colors I liked and should be different then anything I have yet to see I am definitely super excited to get in this new boat next year. Hope we have a good winter and time goes by fast!

As of right now the options I went with are: Hydraulic Jackplate, 4th seat, Tuff Coat, 2nd axle brakes, Hamby Keel Guard, 60″ rails, 9.9 kicker, Smooth Move Seats, Terrova 101, Lowrance HDS 7 & 8, 2-8’s or a touch 7 and Gen2 8? Once I get the boat will have another custom snap cover made and install a stereo

Who else is ordering a 2190? Sure are A LOT of 2100’s for sale/sold out there!!

wannaplay

Hope the motor isn’t black…

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Hope the motor isn’t black…

Why would I do that to myself 300 Offshore again

gasman1900

Congrats on the new boat Corey. I’m gona mis seeing that blue boat in the MTT trail. The old man will like the smooth moves. See ya on the water.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Congrats on the new boat Corey. I’m gona mis seeing that blue boat in the MTT trail. The old man will like the smooth moves. See ya on the water.

Thanks! Yeah I will miss old blue too but I will be seeing it around as a guy in Grand Rapids bought it. Yup the old man likes to complain about the smooth moves taking up room on calm days but on rough days you never hear a peep

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I am waiting in final confirmation but it looks like I will be moving back the to the GR area this summer.

Need another fishing partner?

j-eye
    La Crosse, WI

Sure sounds pretty sharp and you have put everything in it! See you on the MTT!

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

I am waiting in final confirmation but it looks like I will be moving back the to the GR area this summer.

Need another fishing partner?

That’s awesome! Sure wish I was able to move back right now. Oh there is usually room in the boat

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Oh there is usually room in the boat

Sweet. At 22′ I was hoping there is room in there.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Oh there is usually room in the boat

Sweet. At 22′ I was hoping there is room in there.

Its a great 2 man boat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.