BOATS IN! Sneak Peek

• skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Well I got the call last night at about 6pm that the boat was there and they will have it all rigged up by friday sometime I couldnt wait any longer to see a real photo so they sent me a couple. Oh course I will be sure to post some new ones up when its all done

llong

NICE, really like the color

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Congrats! Give us the run down on the soon-to-be-rigged equipment.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Congrats! Give us the run down on the soon-to-be-rigged equipment.

The boat will be rigged up with a T9.9, HDS 8 & 7, Marine band(flush mounted on dash) w/ 8′ galaxy, Sirius radio/weather, On board charger, Terrova w/ Ipilot, SS Rails w/ Rod Holders, Smooth Move seats, Keel Gaurd, 4th seat, custom stereo and canvas craft custom snap cover that will also cover both motors.

Here is a little layout I made for the guys so there was no confusion!

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Looks mint, Corey!! I’d like some pix of the cover on the boat, when it’s all done. I’m curious to why you decided to cover both the motors and where the snaps are gonna be to do that. Or are the motor covers seperate from the main cover?

Awesome set-up!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

If that doesn’t make my wait worse, I don’t know what will.

Sweet looking rig Corey. I’ll have to try and connect with you when I’m up in GR this summer (if your around). I guess worst case scenario, I could bother your dad and compliment him on his 2100.

arklite881south

LOVE IT!! I don’t suppose your excited to get it on the water!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Mike the cover will be one full piece. I had a kicker on my last boat but put it on after I had the cover made but the plate was there and the main motor was covered. There will be snaps(2 or 3) in between the 2 motors. Then on the bottom edge of the motor covers there is small bungee that you wrap around. They do an awesome job!

I still havent decided what color I am going to go with. Either blue or a darker grey. Black would look nice but shows dirt too much and also gets smokin hot.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

If that doesn’t make my wait worse, I don’t know what will.

Sweet looking rig Corey. I’ll have to try and connect with you when I’m up in GR this summer (if your around). I guess worst case scenario, I could bother your dad and compliment him on his 2100.

Haha thanks, I am up there every weekend unless for some bad reason I am working out of town. Now now no need to make my dad think his is better looking lol. We have already had that discussion way to many times and having people take votes.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Thanks Chris and yes I can’t wait to get it out! Hoping the weather isnt too bad this weekend other wise I will wait to take it out thursday or friday before opener.

Kdawg1966

Very sharp boat. Love the colors. Enjoy!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Nice!

Its going to be tougher to spot you out there next year. No more trolling with the 300?

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Thats what I was going for . Trolling with the 300 was by accident if you are talking about the 2day at ML. We had a few too many and forgot to charge the boat for sunday

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

So your the guy! I think I heard about you last weekend Corey. A close friend of mine who I wont mention (JC) mentioned one of his buddies and his dad both bought new 21′ Skeeters. Your name came up as we were impressing upon the customer service Skeeter is putting forth lately.

Congrats on your new Rig!

eyehabit
    WestBend Wisconsin

Sweet Ride man love the color’s bet you don’t have any nails left after the wait…..lol

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Very nice. Congrats!

-J.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

So your the guy! I think I heard about you last weekend Corey. A close friend of mine who I wont mention (JC) mentioned one of his buddies and his dad both bought new 21′ Skeeters. Your name came up as we were impressing upon the customer service Skeeter is putting forth lately.

Congrats on your new Rig!

Thats funny just as I was reading this I was on the phone with him, so the JC rang a bell! Thanks, he cant wait to get out and fish in it…neither can I!

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Well I finally saw it in person tonight! I am up in Alexandria as we speak, dropped off the kicker and going to finish rigging tomorrow morning. Cant wait to get it in the sun light.

live2cast
    waukesha,wi

That 300 is AWESOME!!!!!!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Even my wife likes that color combo! Congrats. I am sure it was worth the wait.

FDR

deertracker

Quote:

Well I finally saw it in person tonight! I am up in Alexandria as we speak, dropped off the kicker and going to finish rigging tomorrow morning. Cant wait to get it in the sun light.

You getting it rigged at Stubs? If you need someone to sit with you while you rip it across the chain of lakes I might know someone.
    DT

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

VERY NICE Corey!!! Great colors, and that 300 offshore is a flippin beast. Can’t wait to hear the after break in numbers.

See you at Mille in a couple weeks.

Adam

Jerrod

Nice looking ride. What are the colors?

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

I had the boat rigged at Stubs and Ryan did an awesome job. I was also there on Friday rigging it from 7-2. Really liked how everything turned out.

I did my 1hr at 2000rpms and 1 hr at 3000rpms this weekend so the motor had its recommended break in. I opened it up on the way in and fastest I got was 60.8mph. I am sure it will get better as it gets more time on it. Boat could use some more lift so I will get that done.

Colors are nassua and black galaxy mainly. Well now out to the garage to start the buffer!!

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Quote:

Boat could use some more lift so I will get that done.

What’s the plan for that?

btw, does Stubs have any WXs this spring?? I saw a 2000T there last year with no motor and an older 1990 or 1950 ? I’d think that’d be a decent area to move Skeeters.

Again, congrats on the boat.

deertracker

I haven’t been in there for awhile but they usually have a 2000T in the showroom. They also have this used 1950 right now sitting outside. They have had it all winter.
    Skeeter 1950

DT

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Boat could use some more lift so I will get that done.

What’s the plan for that?

btw, does Stubs have any WXs this spring?? I saw a 2000T there last year with no motor and an older 1990 or 1950 ? I’d think that’d be a decent area to move Skeeters.

Again, congrats on the boat.

Getting some custom prop work done! Cupping and we’ll see what else they think.

Well I think they might have had one showing up sat Stubs sells a lot of Skeeters! I think on the floor right now they have a 2000t, 1850 & 1900.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.