Skeeter boat center rocks!

• dave mcdyer

Gave em a call today to ask some questions. Was looking at putting a kicker on my 1825 and an ipilot link. After a little talking with the guys. (Two seperate phone calls) i decided to take the day off haul my boat up with the intent of either leaving my boat to have a kicker and other items put on or to buy a new boat. Was never pressured if anything i pressured them. Lol. Anyways ended up purchaseing a mx2025 and am PUMPED. Never thought i would have a BIG BOAT. Look forward to pickup as i feel these guys are high grade. Very nice to have people not be arrogant to you like other option in northwest iowa. Thanks for making the drive worth it guys!!!!
    If you are in the market for a boat. Stop in.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Congrats!! Which one did you end up with? We love our 2025.

FDR

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Congrats on the new boat. They are a great group of people to do business with!

pale ryder
    NULL

Congrats on the new boat.
    Remember to post some pictures when you get it.

Congrats on the new purchase. The guys at SBC sure know how to make a guy feel special. It’s been such a good buying experience for me I just keep adding stuff on lol.

Jeff Iverson

Congrats on the new boat! I agree 100% on SBC and how they treat customers. Great group of folks that really understand customer service!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Gave em a call today to ask some questions. Was looking at putting a kicker on my 1825 and an ipilot link. After a little talking with the guys. (Two seperate phone calls) i decided to take the day off haul my boat up with the intent of either leaving my boat to have a kicker and other items put on or to buy a new boat. Was never pressured if anything i pressured them. Lol. Anyways ended up purchaseing a mx2025 and am PUMPED. Never thought i would have a BIG BOAT. Look forward to pickup as i feel these guys are high grade. Very nice to have people not be arrogant to you like other option in northwest iowa. Thanks for making the drive worth it guys!!!!

Congrats on the new boat. waytogo I agree SBC is the best. Just curious did you get a kicker and i-pilot on the new ride?

mmitties
    SE MN

X8 Bought my War Eagle from Dean!!!!

dave mcdyer

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dave mcdyer wrote:</div>

Congrats on the new boat. waytogo I agree SBC is the best. Just curious did you get a kicker and i-pilot on the new ride?

YEPPERS. 9.9 kicker ulterra up front. 300 off shore. It. Was deans demo. If anyone knows of anybody that is looking for a mx 1825 mine was a 12 leftover I bought last February. So it is cherry.

Jeff Iverson

Dave congrats again. My wife and I did a demo ride in that very boat last summer on Mille Lacs. It was the catalyst for us ordering a new MX2040 in early December… should be in pretty soon. Can’t wait.

It’s a beautiful boat and I can testify it flies! Enjoy!
    Jeff

carver
    West Metro

YEPPERS. 9.9 kicker ulterra up front. 300 off shore. It. Was deans demo. If anyone knows of anybody that is looking for a mx 1825 mine was a 12 leftover I bought last February. So it is cherry.

Is that the one that had trim tabs on it?

dave mcdyer

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dave mcdyer wrote:</div>

Is that the one that had trim tabs on it?

Carver yes it is

Dave congrats again. My wife and I did a demo ride in that very boat last summer on Mille Lacs. It was the catalyst for us ordering a new MX2040 in early December… should be in pretty soon. Can’t wait.

It’s a beautiful boat and I can testify it flies! Enjoy!
    Jeff

Jeff i am really excited the river is going to be real fun this year.

Ryan Bunnell

Congrats on the new boat! They are a top-notch dealership and a great group of people to work with. I’m heading there tomorrow to make my dreams come true!

carver
    West Metro

Nice dave. I looked at that boat when i dropped mine off. Curious how your going to like them.

I specially liked the extra floor storage… ;)

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Nice to finally meet you in person Dave ! Thankyou !

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.