sick of tv political ads

• shefland
    Walker

I do not know about the rest of you, this years election campaign is crazy, never seen so many ads and getting worse as it gets closer, guess its about money, the stations are gobbling it up. Turns me against these candidates, on both sides. Will be glad when it is over, but wait it will start again too soon

al-wichman
    SE Wisconsin

Absolutely.
    At this point I hate all of the candidates. Every other commercial is an ad, constant texts, emails, and phone calls.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

The best medicine is in the boat with tunes going. Had a nice chomp tonight at dusk on Mille Lacs.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

i had one senator stalk me in my driveway as i worked on my truck…….WTF??? usually my dogs scare any solicitors off but this one was on a mission.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

i had one senator stalk me in my driveway as i worked on my truck…….WTF??? usually my dogs scare any solicitors off but this one was on a mission.

Even a dog knows better than to eat spoiled meat.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I just turn the channel to something other than the the local channels.

mudhole

Had similar happen as well.

Her aid/campaign assistant come up my driveway (this was before I move to the country shortly ago). Here is how the conversation went.

Aid:
    “We would love you to support…” bla bla bla

Me:
    “I would love to. Does she support equal rights for all voting Americans?”

Aid:
    “Well, of course she does!!!”

Me:
    “Great, then she must be against the native netting of our PUBLIC waterways! Not to mention all the other rights they have that I don’t.”

Aid:
    “Well, Well, Well, not really…”

Me:
    “Please leave my property! And tell her she will not be receiving my vote!!”

Sorry for being so blunt, but I am not sure why one race of people get rights that other don’t!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I assume by reading this you were not intimidating enough to say go away. Or enough to say to leave

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I had a School Board candidate stop by, I was going to ask if she supported litter boxes in the schools but chickened out.
    BTW – She wasn’t hard on the eyes so she’s getting my vote.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I had a School Board candidate stop by, I was going to ask if she supported litter boxes in the schools but chickened out.
    BTW – She wasn’t hard on the eyes so she’s getting my vote.

rotflol rotflol the life of a single man!!🤣🤣

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Both sides want us to come together but the both just tear us apart. We are run by a bunch of children.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>

I assume by reading this you were not intimidating enough to say go away. Or enough to say to leave

the pissed off look and side eye wasn’t enough to stop her. i got to start looking less approachable???

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.