Shout Out to TUCR!

• bullcans
    Northfield MN

All I can say is these guys truly have exceptional customer service and stand behind their products!

If you’re ever on the fence about getting one of their rods,the staff and customer service will solidify you’re decision to get one. awesome waytogo
    Thanks John and Dan!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

All I can say is these guys truly have exceptional customer service and stand behind their products!

If you’re ever on the fence about getting one of their rods,the staff and customer service will solidify you’re decision to get one. awesome waytogo
    Thanks John and Dan!

I do not own ant tucr rods, but great customer service is a awesome thing to hear about

Dan Baker

Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Great people to work with.

MX1825

All my dealings with tucr have been nothing but positive. A great company that does business the right way. waytogo waytogo

Hey

100%

It’s common to get an email from the owner of TUCR on weekends….

I have messed up orders on 2 occasions and the owner has replied back to me within 2 hours both times. Both times on a weekend.

Plus the rods are fantastic and I will be able to hand them down to my grandsons.

Try and find another rod company like that. 13 fishing will never get close to any of the TUCR rods in quality and customer service.

VMC/rapala just trying to flex the little guy out of the market.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

100%

Try and find another rod company like that. 13 fishing will never get close to any of the TUCR rods in quality and customer service.

VMC/rapala just trying to flex the little guy out of the market.

While I am 100% a TUCR guy, I think most of the custom rod companies out there make good quality rods. It’s not a contest of “Who makes the best rods” anymore. It’s more who makes the right rods for your tastes. This is also why customer service is so important these days. It can set the company above the others.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

While I am 100% a TUCR guy, I think most of the custom rod companies out there make good quality rods. It’s not a contest of “Who makes the best rods” anymore. It’s more who makes the right rods for your tastes. This is also why customer service is so important these days. It can set the company above the others.

Agreed and that was the real meaning of my post.
    The customer service aspect of TUCR

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Agreed and that was the real meaning of my post.
    The customer service aspect of TUCR

Definitely. I was responding more to the post before my comment on that.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Rather or not 13 fishing will get to the quality of TUC or not, only time will tell. I have my doubts and don’t believe they can do so with a rod make in the US. As far as matching TUC service. No way can they match that. I’ve probably purchased 6-8 rod from TUC over the years and have had nothing but great customer service from them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.