Shout Out to "The Boat Center"

• empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

I purchased a demo WX2060 from The Boat Center (Ramsey, Mn) and couldn’t be happier with the service provided by this crew.
    I’m 2 weeks in and it’s awesome! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend The Boat Center to anyone, Thanks again!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Dean @evertsresort1 and crew are top notch! toast

Now its time to update your profile pic. waytogo

-J.

shady5

This seems to be their MO. Now if they’ll only pick up the Vexus line…

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I think they should start carrying angler Qwest pontoons personally.

queenswake
    NULL

I think they should start carrying angler Qwest pontoons personally.

That’s a good point to diversify their offerings. Picking up Vexus would compete with Skeeter. And I believe, especially as we all get older, pontoons will get even more popular for fishing. Heck, look at how many you already see on Mille Lacs. I fish out of my pontoon and it’s great.

brentbullets

Never heard anything bad about TBC, all good. That’s the reason I am going to drive 7 hours next weekend to look at a couple of boats and see what they are all about. Been meaning to stop in there for the last couple of years when close to area but am seriously considering trading boats in the near future.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

You can’t go wrong. Bought my Reata last year from their location in Chippewa falls.

Funny you guys mention pontoons. My folks are looking for a new one and asked if TBC sold them since I’m always raving about them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.