Sherman on 8.26.06

• zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Well I am the first to post and the first with a report , to bad it is not a great report though . Went out Saturday morning and the lake has not yet went into ‘fall feeding mode’ yet. I didn’t catch a single white and was only able to land a couple of crappie. I will be back there again next weekend to try my luck again cus the lake is going to turn on sometime shortly . FYI, the little island is out of the water and the big island has about 8″ of water on top of it so be carefull when you are running around

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’ve been wanting to get up there, but it sounds like I should wait a while yet. Did you pull any cranks?? Has anyone had any luck with the eyes??

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks Zach. We appreciate the update!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

The ‘eyes’ went like mad 3 weeks ago!!!! Too many big fish, not enough 18″-22″ fish to make a limit!!! Maybe it will go again in a few weeks. I did not pull cranks because it is crappie time!!!!!

lunkerman

what were you doing 3 weeks ago that you caught so many? pm me if you don’t want everyone to know

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Wasn’t me doing the catching but some people that I know. They were cranking suspended fish

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.