Still holding on in my neck of the woods

• gobbler
    Central, MN

Went and checked 3 cams today, cut a little path to one of my mineral sites, and didn’t get one pic of a buck w/o his antlers. The funny thing is 1 of the 1.5 yr old bucks was fighting between 6:30-9:30 on 2/7 and broke part of his main beam off. As if sheds aren’t hard enough to find already

Either way, it was an awesome day to be in the woods and prepping for this fall.

Can’t wait

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Gobbler – What is the screening grass you have in the backround? Looks like it is still standing tall.

shednut
    22 feet up

Same thing here..most bucks still holding and I’m remaining as calm as I possibly can….

lick

50/50 here from what I have seen. This weekend it is on !

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Good Luck Guys I have to go to Atlanta Ga. to do a plant start up Hopefully Top Heavy and Wild Thang can find some while I’m gone.

lick

Quote:

Good Luck Guys I have to go to Atlanta Ga. to do a plant start up Hopefully Top Heavy and Wild Thang can find some while I’m gone.

If I wasn’t starting a new job tomorrow I would be all over there

gobbler
    Central, MN

webstj-
    I’m not sure what it is? Some type of prairie grass that gets 6-7′ tall. I planted over a cornfield and didn’t take care of the prairie grasses with herbicide and they mixed in along with some misc corn. I cut all of it down except where the corn stalks were. I’m hoping to have more of a line between the corn and clover to conceal the food plot even more after the corn gets cut. Sorry I don’t have the exact answer.

lucas_zemlicka
    Montana

I went out looking for sheds this weekend and seen quite a few deer, but not a single whitetail still packing antlers. Mule deer are just starting to drop here. Seen quite a few that haven’t shed yet.

john_steinhauer
    p4

I seen 5 young bucks last night all stll holding.

lick

I have 10 bucks on camera in the last week still carrying

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.