Great find last p.m.

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Guess I won’t have any great pictures of bucks or as they shed to show you guys this year . Went out to check cameras and some dink took my cards out and shut my cameras off I am still beyond right now . I’m on private land and have NEVER had anything like this happen in the 20 yrs of hunting this land

Tried to play cop and follow the boot tracks but didn’t turn up much

lick

JacobNohner

Man that gets me sorry 2 hear that GMAN

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Sorry to hear the news GMAN. It seems more and more tresspassing is going on in regard to shed hunting. Another friend of mine had the same thing happen to him – he planted about $1000 worth of crops and left them in for the deer this winter. So he waits and waits to go shed hunting wanting to make sure that they had dropped their antlers without pushing the deer out of the area. So on Sat. he finally decides to go look and ends up finding 3 sets of boot tracks all over his property.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I just hope this likes looking at the pictures of my 7 yr old son standing in front of the camera . I hope you feel real good about yourself for a father/son fun season of looking at pictures and shed hunting .

witte
    West Salem, WI

How do these ppl steal from others and live with themselves? They need backwoods justice.

Witte

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Quote:

They need backwoods justice.

Witte

Yeah, this would be a good time for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

I too, have a big problem with shed poachers. I haven’t had any problems this year, but I put out trail cameras on major trails that anyone with half a brain would see. Then I hide another camera that is set to take pictures of the other camera. If someone ever tries to take any of my stuff, they better have their head on a swivel.

prieser
    Byron, MN

LAME, LAME, LAME…. sorry to hear bud.

coppertop
    Central MN

Sorry but what I was about to type is censored!

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

I don’t know how people can do this crap.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

One might expect this kinda thing if you were on public land. Really sad deal Gman. I have a guy on one of my cams & Nobody knows him. Still can’t beleive my cam was still there. How did your son that the news? Some people never got taught what being a sportsman is all about.

chippee
    sw wi

We had ours turned off once this past fall too, on private land, I’m assuming the low life trespassers spot the cameras and do this stuff to save their arse, I like the idea of planting a second camera to watch the first camera, may have to squeeze another one into the budget, I can just picture the scene of the cop confronting the culprit, them denying it, and then showing them the chip; priceless

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Man that’s Unbelivable Well atleast they didnt take the camera

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Well well , sounds like we have a GOOD and I mean GOOD idea who was in my woods last week It’s time !!!!!

I put the word out to some good friends and guess what some idiot had one to many and got talking at a bar

lick

time

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Yep , but it won’t bring back the sheds they found

prieser
    Byron, MN

must be from Kasson, no one from Byron would ever do that. heres to hoping this is a learning experience for them.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.