Who’s heading out this weekend?

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I have a few hours on sat. to do some stompin’ around. Hopefully one of us lights up the board!!! Good luck!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I sure would like to but I’m just seeing and hearing of way to many holding If I could find some public land that has not been looked at yet maybe

Good luck man

dcolsen
    Linwood, MN

I’m heading a couple hours north to check the cameras, chase some yote’s and look for some sheds. I’m hoping the extreme cold up there will make them drop. we’ll see, at any rate i hope to whack a yote.

shednut
    22 feet up

If I dont’ have to work on Saturday I’ll definitely be taking a hike…..or at least go and knock on some doors for permission. It’s shaping up to be an odd year for me. Places that have always produced don’t have the deer this winter, lots of standing corn around the area so hopefully I can get permission where the deer are concentrated. Best of luck to all who brave the cold this weekend

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I plan on hitting a public spot or two before the Big Buck Party!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

If I dont’ have to work on Saturday I’ll definitely be taking a hike…..or at least go and knock on some doors for permission. It’s shaping up to be an odd year for me. Places that have always produced don’t have the deer this winter, lots of standing corn around the area so hopefully I can get permission where the deer are concentrated. Best of luck to all who brave the cold this weekend

I’m a little worried about the usual spots not producing as well.. Just need more windshield time to see where they’re at.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.