Talk about BS

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

We went for a LONG walk last p.m. shed hunting on some state land . Pull in the parking lot to find snowmobiles had drove all over this state land . It’s like a 2 mile walk back to the good area. So we walked in thinking maybe it was just some kids F’en around. Well we get to the good area and find that they had drove them in and did some shed hunting . This takes some big BALLS to do something like this and I hope you losers get busted !!!! P.S. learn how to read NO VEHICLES BEYOND THIS POINT !!!

Sorry for venting but his just burns my !

lick

coppertop
    Central MN

Quote:

X2! Sounds like another group of “those people” sounds like it’s getting to be the norm.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

…It burns ya, thats for sure…Everyone now a days seems to want to “do it the easy way”…why hike an hour when I can ride for 10 minutes….Carma…got to believe in it I guess…Jay

Cerri

I’m thinking snowshoes, a snack and away we go down to the bottoms and beat the heck out of that place til we find them. Hopefully I will have that other side permission by the weekend. With the storm it should keep sally’s out of the area and only real nut jobs. ( GMAN ) Will be out with me knee deep and loving ever second in the woods.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Bring a sled this time and you can pull me around

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Even though they will most likely not catch them this time around, I would still report it and make the authorities aware of the situation.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Snowshoes work great. Me and the little lady when all over Lake Maria State Park on Sunday. Didn’t find any but saw lots of promising spots.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.