ANYONE

• little_g
    durand WI

Got sheds from a deer they have picture of this year, like to see the sheds and live deer pics just to see how much they have grown.

coppertop
    Central MN

Well not quite but found this guys sheds this past spring.

shednut
    22 feet up

New to the site, looks like a great place to share stories Here’s one that put on quite a few inches since last season. He was knocking on the door of 160″ last year…..I hate to guess what he will tape out to this season. In the group shot it’s the shed on the left with the split brow.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to iDoHunting.com SHednut!

WOW nice deer, good luck this Fall putting that boy down!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Welcome to IDO Shednut! Those are some great looking sheds and an awesome buck!

We look forward to seeing more sheds from you and hearing more about your shed hunting adventures!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Welcome Shednut Great sheds keep the pic’s coming we love sheds

lick

Quote:

Welcome Shednut Great sheds keep the pic’s coming we love sheds

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors shednut!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Welcome Shednut That deer needs to be taken out…. he’s got all kinds of stuff goin’ on

little_g
    durand WI

Put the on him.

shednut
    22 feet up

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Unfortunately this deer’s core fall range doesnt’ give me a very good chance at killing him, but if he happens by I won’t have to think twice about whether he’s a shooter or not

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I like this shot of a buck I watched for 3 years. I’m holding his sheds from the previous year. The outside spread of the year prior was his inside spread. I have the rack hung up in my Rec room with the sheds. Its a great example of what 1 extra year can do for a muture buck.

prairecreekking
    Eastern Iowa

Im new to IDO also and fairly new to whitetail shed hunting but it dont take alot of expirience to know thats a good shed and getting bigger.good photos,oh yeah,I admire your location,22 feet up!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.