Finally found a couple

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

figured that since you were using them. Just goes back to haveing certain things on a line , spiners and such to make a treble legal ???? if that makes sense.

dcolsen
    Linwood, MN

So I swung by the hunting property thursday before headin up to Rainy River to get some sturgeon. I only had maybe an hour but I knew we had a lot of deer in our area so I was excited. I have put in a lot of hours this year looking already but I was always in the snow, so it was nice to look at the ground and not two feet of snow. The first pic was right on the edge of the cornfield. The second and third were in a bedding area 100yards from the field. I have pics of these deer from the season also. All in all, I was very happy.

lick

nice finds

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice finds HD.

Better late then never.

coppertop
    Central MN

Great looking sheds! Congrats!

DugMer

Congrats on your find. What a great time in the woods when everything is coming back alive. Hope everyone has a great day.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Awesome finds! Are you sure those are from this year?

dcolsen
    Linwood, MN

Ya all three of them were from this year, they just look a little old. I walked those areas multiple times last year and they were never there. I’m hoping to get out again quick before it turns green. I’m pretty confident I could find more when I get more time to look. Just thought I would put the pictures from last year on here.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Hunter_Dan! I hope you have some encounters with these bucks later this fall!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.