Sharon's Famous Chili

• Sharon
    SE Metro

That time of year again! I’m making a pot of chili today and for this batch I decided to add a couple seranno peppers for some kick! I hope it turns out! mrgreen

Attachments:
    1. 20231014_123621-scaled.jpg

eyeguy507
    SE MN

ah yes……serrano peppers are my favorite! it’s a heat that kind of sneaks up on ya but I use a lot more brown sugar than normal recipes. Sweet and Heat!

looks great Sharon. going to make some up soon!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My lady friend is making giant batch today, I can’t wait. But we use lots of garden fresh jalapeƱos and a couple ghost chillies. Spicy is a must.
    Hot Chilli for lunch the rest of the week while working out side will be awesome

Gitchi Gummi

I made a batch of chili recently and used the food savor to freeze 16 oz individual portions for easy heat and eat meals. It works pretty slick. Usually when I make chili, I get sick of it after about the 3rd or 4th day in a row of having it. Maybe “sick” of it isn’t the right word but I think you get what I mean. I laid them flat in the freezer so they are less than an inch thick, so they thaw very quickly.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Hot Chilli for lunch the rest of the week while working out side will be awesome

Glad you are working in a well vented area.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Glad you are working in a well vented area.

Need it today

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.