Sharing tracks across One Boat Network

I recently got a new Nitro Z17 and installed a Helix 9 CHIRP MSI+ G4N from my old boat and a new Helix 7 MSI G3N on the console. One the bow I have a Helix 10 CHIRP MDI+ G4N & MEGA LIVE. The Helix 9 is connected to a transducer on the stern and everything is connected via The One Boat Network. I use the 7 for mapping & the 9 for side/down imaging when searching. I recently talked to Humminbird tech and they told me that tracks are not shared across the network, only WPs. This can’t be true, right? If it is, can I solve teh problem but putting a splitter from teh tarnscducer anbd connecting booth the 9 & 7 directly to it?

A 2nd issue I’m having is that I want my saved tracks to be one color and current track another but when I went in to change the current track to green & leave the saved tracks red it turned all tracks to green? In the Nav menu I tabbed down to current track, then r cursor to appearance & down to where the different colors are & then down again to ‘save’. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.