Seat Covers

• Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Gotta new truck with leather seats and looking for opinions on a seat covers that will allow our lab to ride inside without ruining the seats

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Gotta new truck with leather seats and looking for opinions on a seat covers that will allow our lab to ride inside without ruining the seats

I put dickies extreme in the back seat of my truck for my dog and they are nice. Only complaint is it eliminates the fold down arm rest and cup holders. But I dont ride back there so not my issue.
    Up front I put nice bone crusher camo seat covers

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

I have used Marathon Seat Covers on my last two trucks and highly recommend them. They are totally waterproof and wear extremely well.

klang

I have used Marathon Seat Covers on my last two trucks and highly recommend them. They are totally waterproof and wear extremely well.

X2 on the Marathon, used the same set on 2 trucks and haven’t shown much wear yet. They also stay in place & made in the USA!

drifter295
    Hastings MN

I’ve used Ruff Tuff covers on my last 2 trucks. Like others have said, made in the USA, custom fit for your truck and seat design and customer service people that you can understand if you have any questions.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

No seat covers for this guy. If I’m paying for leather, I’m sitting on leather.
    I throw a painters tarp in the back for my 4 legged buddies.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Duluth Trading makes a nice backseat pet protector that is easy on and off if you want to wash it.

Nathan Bayerl

Tiger Tough seat covers. We have some on our work truck and seem very nice and custom fit for our truck.

Home

Reef W

I don’t think you’ll want fitted covers for the dog. They are quite a project to get on and off. Especially in the winter the cover will quickly smell like wet dog butt. I’ve had a few different hammock style covers for the rear bench and the one that has been the best is this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6DTQ7E/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_KIyyCbN2ZFGB9

It’s waterproof, has side protectors, and it’s machine washable. The hammock style also prevents them from getting the front seatbacks dirty and, more importantly, from falling off the bench.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

No seat covers for this guy. If I’m paying for leather, I’m sitting on leather.
    I throw a painters tarp in the back for my 4 legged buddies.

^^^^^
    Yep!!!

404 ERROR
    MN

A form fitting cover isn’t great for pets, like RW said. I have Coverking Cordura fitted covers front and rear in my pickup and love them. If my dog will be wet or muddy, I have a Duluth trading company mudroom cover that clips around the front and rear headrests. I have a GSP and was sold when I read “disaster containment zone” in their description.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Thanks for the responses, looks like i have a little research to do. Tks again

Donny

What is your rig? Mine is a Jeep but mine just have the regular cover so what I did is I purchased a cover, will link it bellow, to protect it when I am on off-road or camping. https://www.jeepsareus.com/sku/82215656ac.html . Pros of just looking for a cover is youcan easily wash it and it won’t stink!

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

18 Sierra, I have a blanket and some kind of a cover that straps on the back seat and sides, that combination is working fine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.