Scouting in open water

• tim hurley

Scouting tomorrow! Most of this site so far is about stuff, but most of your success by far will be about location. Right, so you have the best rod, reel, house, jig, bait, but you are jigging over nothing.
    Some on this site have a few lakes dialed in and/or have 360—-not me. Anyway it will be nice to be out with the lake to myself-hope bullets don’t come my way waytogo

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I couldn’t say or some sh!! So I said crap. Not that your post was crap. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Sounded like calling his post crap to me.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    I couldn’t say or some sh!! So I said crap. Not that your post was crap. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Sounded like calling his post crap to me.

Yup, and we are about a month past that. An apology was given along with my explanation

tim hurley

I’m cool with you Bear-hope your opener was good.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Yup, and we are about a month past that. An apology was given along with my explanation

Good, glad the air is cleared. applause

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m cool with you Bear-hope your opener was good.

Fishing opener was along time ago

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Good, glad the air is cleared. applause

Thanks for the input waytogo

tim hurley

Don’t you shoot deers with guns? Didn’t that open?

tim hurley

Also happy St. Patrick’s Day.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Don’t you shoot deers with guns? Didn’t that open?

We don’t speak hunting in a fishing forum. But thank you. I’m actually thinking of the boat this weekend.

LabDaddy1

Jeez, dude!!! You can’t possibly take a guess at what he meant by that? That was a nice olive branch he extended IMO. You might as well ask him to meet u in a parking lot somewhere to throw hands at this point… god

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Jeez, dude!!! You can’t possibly take a guess at what he meant by that? That was a nice olive branch he extended IMO. You might as well ask him to meet u in a parking lot somewhere to throw hands at this point… god

Damn son, tame it down. No hands to throw for this guy. I can’t be friendly with Tim now or you guys will be offended. Pull your big boy pants up and back off. Tim always shuns me for mentioning hunting on a fishing forum so that was a friendly jab. Tim understood !!! to bad it ruffled your panties labguy. Nothing of what I say should offend any one, especially a 3rd party.

tim hurley

Wishing Bear well for the rifle opener-this is getting spin? All the best wherever you post it Bear!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wishing Bear well for the rifle opener-this is getting spin? All the best wherever you post it Bear!

Tha k you sir I appreciate it. I shot a decent buck with my bow. Now I’m juggling taking the boat back out and bow hunting across the border. But with the weather, I’m thinking chasing crappies on a lake down towards prior

tim hurley

I might try to catch a walleye on the river Monday even though I cannot catch walleys (I get them if I am trying for something else or if like I’m in Canada and they say ‘cast anywhere & you will get them!) Good luck with crappies, suprised your going down there with the great stuff near you-Good Luck.

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.