Saturday: National hunting / fishing day

• bigpike

Enjoy, I am “stuck ” in Milwacky visiting my mother and going to the Brewer game Sunday. Someone needs to enjoy the outdoors!

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Will do thanks for the heads up

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Almost too hot for hunting anything. Fishing later when things turn back to fall temps.
    Don’t feel sorry for you though, Brewers still in the hunt…vrs Cubs!

I’d be there too if I were you. More important visiting mom…and “Go Brew Crew”!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Pike, mind if I ask on the post since it’s combined, what should a fisherman stay clear of for those hunters out? Driving up noticed it’s opening season by the duck boats, but curious as to what a courtesy for the duck dudes could be? Not familiar with where abouts these guys gonna be.

bigpike

Not sure on the courtesy for waterfowl hunters but hunting is also open for small game and bow for deer. Weather sucks for some outdoor activitys but hey it’s good to be alive…

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Hamm that’s a really good question and a simple one to answer. Basically it the same as you would offer anyone else. Don,t invade their space. If you enter an area where waterfowlers are, decoys or shooting e.t.c. leave. There are lots of places for fishermen to do their thing while waterfowlers spots can be limited. Besides usually they would be there first.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Well, due to certain circumstances, (BAC), I gave the duck fellows until about 11 to gather their quarry before I came barreling through.

Eyes are in 16-20′ in Longville but need some UV to get their attention……

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.