Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

RIP Randy. Prayers for his soul and his family. 🙏

mike_v
    carver Mn

RIP Randy. AKA Wallmart

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

RIP RRR. He definitely taught me a ton along the way and there are some priceless memories that I will never forget. You will be missed.

B-man

So sorry to hear

RIP RRR

casey walters
    Mapleton, MN

Rest in peace RRR prayers to his family and weather you meet him once or often it seemed like everyone of us were his friends.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sorry to hear this… I never met him but kind of feel like I knew him through IDO… plus if he was buddies with Dean, he had to be a good guy. RIP RRR

ThunderLund78

I have not been hanging around on IDO long enough to know much about Randy. But reading the comments preceding this one affirms that he was a kind soul who touched many lives. Tough especially to have this happen around the Holidays. Prayers to his family and to those that knew him well. RIP.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I have not been hanging around on IDO long enough to know much about Randy. But reading the comments preceding this one affirms that he was a kind soul who touched many lives. Tough especially to have this happen around the Holidays. Prayers to his family and to those that knew him well. RIP.

I only met him once. Nice guy. Back in the day he guided out of Everts and was known to many down that way. Where he has been guiding recently I don’t know for sure. Like all guides he was a people guy, could tell a good joke, maybe even enjoy a cocktail if the time was right. I’m sure Dean could tell some stories.

On sad days like today we should all be reminded the only thing we take out of this life is our name. We need to be as good of a person as we can be.

Randy was a good one.

deertracker

I shared this on FB but obviously not friends with everyone here.

Years back back I was fishing a Pool 4 tourney and we had a crazy downpour. Later in the day we saw RRR fishing in his underwear while he was letting his clothes dry. jester I had a picture but can’t find it now.
    DT

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Ouch! A good one!!
    Rest in peace Randy.

Met Randy once after dark with Brian. He was a good character no doubt in my mind.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Sad news. Condolences to his family and all that knew him here.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Rip, thoughts and prayers to the family

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Thoughts and prayers to Randy’s loved ones.

We spoke a couple times in passing on pool 4. Seemed to be the type of person who was able to live as he wanted and was comfortable with that. I seem to remember his reports and advice used to center around keeping it simple and not overthinking it.

I’ll crack a few tonight and celebrate a man’s life that meant a lot to most of us here at IDO.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

So long RRR. Definitely not the way I pictured him going.

RRR was a highlight of many years of Everts stays. Friendly to all and willing to give a tip, or tip a few back. A guy who offered to let us borrow his boat when we had some motor trouble. A guy who asked a bunch of guys sitting in a cabin at midnight “You wanna see something cool?” and introducing all of us to Tannerite for the first time.

See ya around the next bend in the river my man.

castle-rock-clown

Another victim of this insidious virus. RIP Randy, and heartfelt condolences to his friends and family.

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

My condolences, RIP RRR.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

A few years ago my son and I got a chance to hire RRR to show us some tactics on the river fishing gig. Had a great day with him and learned alot. Got invited back to his place for a cold one afterwards and really enjoyed his company. Such a sad thing to hear about losing a great one. RIP RRR

basseyes

Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends. Uff dah. RIP.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Sorry to hear another member of the IDO family passes. My condolences to his family and friends.

Grouse

Pat K
    Empire, MN

Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Slipbob nick

Rip RRR. We never met, but from everything I’ve heard one heck of a guy. Sounds like he really treated people well probably the best reputation a guy could have.

Billy J

Thoughts and prayers for the family, RIP

KPE
    River Falls, WI

very sad to hear, I did not know him but sounded like a very nice guy. Rest in peace

Viewing 29 posts - 31 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.