soldRods for Sale

• Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Located in S MPLS – will not ship. If you PM me your cell # I will send pics of the rods. Willing to deal if you want to buy multiple rods. Cash or Venmo only.

G Loomis IMX – 802WJR 6’8″ XF with Piscifun 2000 strung with new Suffix 832 8# braid. Rod used sparingly over 3 seasons, reel is brand new. $250.

St Croix Eyecon Bounce and Troll 7′ Medium Heavy, Moderate Action. Quantum Accurist reel with flippin’ switch. Used sparingly over past few years. $200.

St Croix Eyecon 6’6″ Med Lite Pwr Fast Action (split grip handle). Penn Battle II 2500 Reel. $150.

Limit Creek Smoothie 6’9″ Med Light Power. Penn Battle II 2500 Reel. $150

Pflueger President Med Action Rod/Reel Combo – Decent shape, good backup rod. $50

St Croix Triumph 7′ Med Heavy Power, Power Pak BC PW415 Reel. Bought used to start catfishing and never started. $75

Abu Garcia Muskie Tournament Rod 6’6″. Ambassador 6500 reel. Old school setup. $50

Abu Garcia Med Heavy 6’9″ Vengeance Baitcast rod (no reel). Free if you want it.

robby
    Quad Cities

Decent if not great prices. If I lived closer I would bite on some of this.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Matt are you sure you could’nt deliver about 5hrs south.I’d be willing to almost full price.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Matt are you sure you could’nt deliver about 5hrs south.I’d be willing to almost full price.

PM me what you are interested in. If I don’t get local internet I may ship. I believe I have some rod tubes.

Gregg Gunter

You can probably get a rod tube from a Scheels or other store. I’ve gotten them from Cabelas.
    I’m still interested in the Smoothie!

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Bringing this back to the top with open water season coming.

Prices are negotiable. Will ship at buyers cost.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Loomis and limit creek sold pending pickup.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

If you have SpeeDee as a shipping option, use them for rods. Next day and cheap for shipping rods

gregmerz
    Minnetonka & Remer, MN

Interested in the Eyecon bounce&troll. Could catch up to you on Saturday, I’m in Burnsville.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Interested in the Eyecon bounce&troll. Could catch up to you on Saturday, I’m in Burnsville.

Send me a PM and we can arrange something. I’ll hold til then.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

PM sent on the last 3.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

All rods sold pending pickup except for the pflueger combo.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Located in S MPLS – will not ship. If you PM me your cell # I will send pics of the rods. Willing to deal if you want to buy multiple rods. Cash or Venmo only.

G Loomis IMX – 802WJR 6’8″ XF with Piscifun 2000 strung with new Suffix 832 8# braid. Rod used sparingly over 3 seasons, reel is brand new. $250.

St Croix Eyecon Bounce and Troll 7′ Medium Heavy, Moderate Action. Quantum Accurist reel with flippin’ switch. Used sparingly over past few years. $200. (Pending sale)

Pflueger President Med Action Rod/Reel Combo – Decent shape, good backup rod. $50

Edited with what is still available.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Moen wrote:</div>

St Croix Eyecon Bounce and Troll 7′ Medium Heavy, Moderate Action. Quantum Accurist reel with flippin’ switch. Used sparingly over past few years. $200. (Pending sale)

Edited with what is still available.

These rods are still available.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Rods for Sale’ is closed to new replies.