Mound, MN

And how many titles has cousins won!!!?

Let’s just get it out of the way

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Doesn’t matter because this was in the article –

One former teammate says he thinks Rodgers should have won a minimum of six Super Bowl rings under McCarthy and that the 2011 team should be remembered like the ’72 Dolphins.

Pete S

the 15-1 year….please. 6 rings..good one. with those defenses, he wasn’t gonna score 40 every game. how about the one he did win with 12 (i think) on the dl. ur right, rodgers sucks, i’d rather bankrupt my team for a guy that has never beaten a team over .500 any day.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Doesn’t matter because this was in the article –

One former teammate says he thinks Rodgers should have won a minimum of six Super Bowl rings under McCarthy and that the 2011 team should be remembered like the ’72 Dolphins.

See, McCarthy screwed up!!!! He should have put Rodgers on the field by himself to win all those games!! doah

dirk-w.
    Minnesota

And now you have a bunch of teammates coming out and basically saying that Rogers is a great guy and a great teammate, and they must not have been in the locker room when all this “toxicity” was happening.

The article probably is a great distraction for Vike fans, they can forget about their problems for awhile and celebrate and reminisce their Superbowl wins….. devil

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Whoever is head coach of the packers is inevitably going to have to run the team, and especially the offense, to please Rodgers. There’s also a reason that you don’t fire franchise quarterbacks. You fire coaches, whether or not they are the root of the problem.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Never gets old watching you get butt hurt over it every time though!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Never gets old watching you get butt hurt over it every time though!

Glad I can entertain you

Beast

2 reasons GB doesn’t have more SB’s with Rodgers, Dom Capers, Ted Thompson. Capers should of been fired 5-6 years before he was, Thompson 3-4 years before he was taken out a GM, if you look at early pictures of Ted and then a photo of him in the last 3 years, it looks like he may of had a stroke to me.I never understood why he was so determined why he always went cheap in free agents.90% of them were wore out before they ever stepped on the field in a GB uniform.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

EPG, did you ever pick up your chair from the parade route? whistling

Ryan

I’m a huge Pack fan and even I couldn’t stand McCarthy. Just because he has a ring, doesn’t mean squat and doesn’t prove anything.

It’s sad when a ring will basically buy you another 5 years as coach when in reality he should’ve been gone the year after.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.