The Great Koshkonong Ice Fisheree

• Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

This may be an opportunity for the gang to get together. I’m game if you are and someone brings a power auger. I decided I’m not drilling any more holes with my hand auger this winter, especially with the deep freeze on the way. If we all pee on the ice will it melt faster?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I should be able to afford it, If I don’t have to work I’ll be up for it

Thanks for the post, please keep us updated

z-man
    Dousman, WI

I don’t know, guys. This hard water stuff just ain’t for me anymore. Like Greg, I do own a hand auger, tip-ups, etc. back from my foolhardy days, but might not remember how to use them. Will mark the date down on my calender, though, in case my cabin fever gets so bad that I just can’t stand it anymore and have to fish, or at least come out and cheer you guys on. But honestly, I’ll be hoping for some near-by open water by then….now howz that for foolhardy thinking?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

That sure is foolhardy thinking

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

So are you going? Anyone else? We can set a meeting spot if there’s anyone interested.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Looks like I’ll not make it out. Have family things on my plate that I can’t get out of.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

We decided to go to Bass Pro Shop instead too. I got all my taxes back and have to spend on #1 first before it’s all gone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.