Thanks!

• hof
    Rochester, MN

I’m finally feeling better and found computer access at the hospital. Just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and good wishes! Hope to get home Friday and will post more when I get home.
    Thanks again!

Mike

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

woooooohooooo…..Mike’s back …….and i must say, lookin as good as ever .

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Great to see you back on a computer Bud. Now lets just see you at home on your own computer and that will be even much better.
    Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey Everyone,

Made it home today and it feels great!
    Just wanted to thank everyone again!
    Anyone got any reports on the area fishing? How about Chester Woods? Anyone been over to the backwaters- dike road, Wilcox, West Newton, the Finger Lakes?

Good Fishing,
    Mike

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

Hey Mike,
    A day did not go by when I didn’t think about you. I thought I had a hard time with my appendix – it was nothing compared to what you went through. I think you must have set the record for the number of days in the hospital. When something like this happens, it can change your whole perspective on life, and what is really important. I bet it is great just to be home and away from that hospital place.

Life is good, enjoy it while you can – go fishing!
    Dave Gulczinski

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome home Bud. Great to hear you are back home and out of there. Called your room yesterday and no answer so I called Barb’s cell phone and she said you were at home but best to let you rest. Missed you not being at at the Rochester Sport Show last night when I was there talking to Mike Fischer. I worked the Walleye Searchers booth last night with Nate. Nate will be at the Smitty’s Marine area all weekend and I’ll keep him company alittle bit and be back at the Walleye Searchers booth Sat. night. You take care and get well. You and I have some fishing to do together when we are both well. Between your front end [appendix] and my back end [back] I don’t know which one of us is getting older first. lol. We will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery Bud. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.