Happy Birthday CatchnRelease!

• hof
    Rochester, MN

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you have a great day!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Happy Birthday!!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Have a great day old timer!

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Hey guys Thanks a lot All of my friends, with you included, have made this year my most enjoyable birthday ever. Now if these joints would just stop creaking

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Happy Birthday, Chris. Creaky joints, eh? When you find a good lube for them, let Smith and I know what it is. lol

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Hey Chris, Hope your day was a good one!
    Don’t tell them about crappie slim for the creaky joints!!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Hey Chris, Hope your day was a good one!
    Don’t tell them about crappie slim for the creaky joints!!!

And here I thought maybe Chris had ”another” birthday this year when I saw Doug had posted. Gee….if thats so….then hes sure getting old fast. Good thing he knows about that crappie slim.
    Thanks, Bill

Chris
    Rochester, MN

It’s true the stuff works! The best time to use it is right before you are cleaning your catch and the slime is pooled in the bottom of the bucket. Take that stuff and rub it on the affected area….don’t worry about what the mrs. says about the stink….afterall it’s for your health right?

If that doesn’t work mix it in with your coffee or breakfast cereal….never tried it but I heard it’s the goods!

Chris

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

It’s true the stuff works! The best time to use it is right before you are cleaning your catch and the slime is pooled in the bottom of the bucket. Take that stuff and rub it on the affected area….don’t worry about what the mrs. says about the stink….afterall it’s for your health right?

If that doesn’t work mix it in with your coffee or breakfast cereal….never tried it but I heard it’s the goods!

Chris

Ah….Chris….you really should try a different diet.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.