rippin' raps

• DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Keep me posted if anyone decides to put together a Goldfish colored #3 or #4 as that would be the next addition!

DMHEID
    Bismarck, ND

Keep me posted if anyone decides to put together a Goldfish colored #3 or #4 as that would be the next addition!

got the glitter laid down on a 3 and 4 rippin rap. We’ll see if the wife and kid let me get into the paintbooth tonight.

DMHEID
    Bismarck, ND

Got the some paint on those rippin raps last night. Now just to let them cure.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_88751.jpg

DMHEID
    Bismarck, ND

and the #4

Attachments:
    1. IMG_88761.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Got the some paint on those rippin raps last night. Now just to let them cure. [/qu9ote]

How does 1 acquire some of those.

DMHEID
    Bismarck, ND

email me at [email protected] and we can discuss some options. For brand name cranks, I usually have the customer send me what they’re wanting to be painted. Too much running around if I have to buy them too.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

email me at [email protected] and we can discuss some options. For brand name cranks, I usually have the customer send me what they’re wanting to be painted. Too much running around if I have to buy them too.

I sent a email.

zooks

those goldfish raps are really sweet, you do some nice work

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

those goldfish raps are really sweet, you do some nice work

Agreed!!!

Mark

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

BINGO!!! Ill have to get a couple of those in #3 and #4!

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

Sent an email aswell, those suckers look Saaaaweeeeeet!!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Got to get out and try the #3 Rippin’ Rap instruction from James’ video… Found a body of water with an over abundance of walleyes/perch to play with and hoped that utilizing the method James explained would assist in increasing the confidence in using the bait!!!

Gotta say, It Did!!! I picked on a lake and went to what I thought was one of the deepest parts that includes an island and several humps and drops, where soft bottom might interacts with rock and was hoping to see some perch interact in the deal, too… That didn’t happen, but it helped a lot and now just have to see some bigger fish hit the bait now too!!!

Thanks James and Randy and others in this post that were helping!!!

Mark

Beast

I’m curious to when you would pick a rippin rap over a slab rap or visa versa, I picked up a few of both today to try. and can’y wait to try them.

Shaun A

I’m curious to when you would pick a rippin rap over a slab rap or visa versa, I picked up a few of both today to try. and can’y wait to try them.

Rippin rap = rattles

Slab rap = no rattles

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

My first fish of the hardwater season 3-4 weeks back was a 21″ ‘eye mid-day on a #3. They’ve always been good to me and I’ve proven many a naysayer wrong with them (bonus fun).

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

anybody catching any fish on these lately?

On Mille lacs a few weeks back and it seemed like the rippin rap would call these fish in. Aggressive ones would drill the rippin rap, sometimes without even a mark on the Vex. Not so aggressive fish would take the slender spoon next to it. Odd thing was that as the day turned to evening the slender spoon began to take more fish. Rippin rap was real hot for a bit just after noon. He switched between firetiger and UV pink a few times, the fish would really let him know which one they wanted.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Anyone else scratching their heads why a Chrome Perch model was never released? The Slab and Jigging Rap have it, but not the Rippin Rap.

A Chrome Perch #4 Rippin Rap would be my #1 search lure for walleye, I can almost guarantee it.

Beast

Anyone else scratching their heads why a Chrome <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Perch model was never released? The Slab and Jigging Rap have it, but not the Rippin Rap.

A Chrome <em class=”ido-tag-em”>Perch #4 Rippin Rap would be my #1 search lure for walleye, I can almost guarantee it.

Beast

My bad, I misread his post.

kayl

My bad, I misread his post.

It’s all good. )
    You got me excited for the new color too! Lol

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.