Rental?

• mndadandson

If I offended anyone I would like to apologize.

It was not my intention to be sarcastic in any of my posts. Please re-read my posts with an open mind on this thread and the ice fishing thread. I tryed to respond to all suggestions, and why it might not work for me out of respect for those gracious enough to respond. I expressed my gratitude several times so those reading would not see my post as argumentative or sarcastic.

I did acknowledge my misunderstanding about the outlets on the other thread, and thanked those who helped me sort it out.

I sincerely thanked the member who offered his generator. I considered it such a beautiful, generous offer… I turned it down because I would hate to return it to him not working as well as when he loaned it to me.

The suggestion that I was not really looking for a rental for my son and I is just plain false. I have gone on 4 guided fishing trips with my son in the last 2 years, based on recommendations from members of this forum. I am a working joe on a single income with 5 kids. My kids mean everything to me and I am having a hard time connecting with my teenage son. Fishing is one thing what we can share, so I am spending far more money than my budget allows. That is why I may seem like a cheapskate. I found the less expensive rental because of someone’s suggestion.

Some postings have been deleted, which is fine, but it adds to misunderstanding.

Once again I apologize if members felt disrespected by my postings.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Oh god, another ML thread with some behind the back price gauging agenda. I have looked as well and the prices from the big resorts are really high IMO, but that is the going rate? If I only had room I would be buying a 30k wheelhouse today!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Mndadandson, I’m sure most responses from others were sarcasm. I think some of your responses came off the same, or a little close minded to others suggestions. Understood if that’s not how you ment it.
    For fish House rentals, you do get what you pay for, so $95 sounds a little cheap to me. If you haven’t yet, maybe ask to see some pictures of the inside of the house. Or if you aren’t to far away go check it out. They aren’t super cheap to rent for a day, but what would it cost to bring the family to a Twins game, or State Fair, or Valley fair?
    Good luck. Spending money sucks sometimes, but not spending enough sometimes sucks more!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.