Those other fish!

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Dude, those pictures are truly priceless.

Gator Hunter

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Yeah, but the trouble is that is the only picture I have of my son without a fish in his hands.

I will have to try to get a picture of my daughter without a fish also.

Maybe someday when the fish are not biting.

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

SnauggerKing,
    Your(?) kids are handsome, As I said in a earlier post your daughter and mine look similar. Perhaps we will have to open that case again?
    But at least we can narrow down who are not the fathers.
    1. C/A no way
    2.Brink ?, if that was him in post #91971. Ouch man! I know why he took his pictures off and put the sea lion on his name plate.
    3.And Crater Dude you don’t have any room to talk about Catfish and looks.
    Snaugger, C/A tells me your wife is not obtuse and from the looks of the kids she must be pretty.
    But everyones different maybe she likes tight Polyester, gold chains, and half buttoned shirts. (and Tony D)
    See Ya,
    Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

2.Brink ?, if that was him in post #91971. Ouch man! I know why he took his pictures off and put the sea lion on his name plate.

Man! You guys get personal down here!

I think we need to have more budget cuts and government cutbacks.

Quote:

Over paid and lazy state Gov. worker  
    Hobbies If a Man talks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear him , is he still wrong?

Need I say more?

shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

now that was funny…

Bowfinhunter

“Over paid and lazy state Gov. worker”
    I am sooooo valuable the great state of Mn. took me back after I left to go to S.D.
    No one, and I mean no one can warm a chair better then I.
    (well maybe Jesse)
    Bowfin

P.S. IDOC that hurts man

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

the great state of Mn. took me back

I’m glad we have a Walmart return policy….

What have you guys done to me? I’m NEVER this mean on the board…or in person! I’m going to have to start working on being nice…again.

But…one last question…If a man catches a walleye on the Red, and Bowfinhunter doesn’t see it….was it really a walleye?

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Briank, Mean???? I wouldn’t call anything you have posted mean. You just say it the way it is with Bowfin. I am not sure MN really wanted him back, I think it was that SD had kicked him out. I.D.O.C. maybe there is a place for Bowfin down in IA when they throw him out of MN, again.

No, actually, you are welcome up this way Bowfin. You are a fun person to tease, some of your posts have me laughing for days. You make this forum a fun place to come to. I am just glad BrianK has found this place also to help me out a little bit.

We may like to put eachother down every chance we get, but we will all come together to gang up on anyone that puts catfishing down. Those people, for the most part, are the ones that have never really fished for catfish. They just consider catfish a non-game fish and why would anyone want to catch one of them. Up here in walleye country, we catfishermen are few and far between, but you know, that is kind of nice. When our arms are sore from fighting fish, the walleye guys have sore backs from fighting waves.

I have to throw in a compliment to Bowfin every now and then just to make sure he keeps coming back.

No Briank, it was just bait!

Bowfinhunter

snauggermaster,
    I tired to get a job with the Iowa department of public safety for years. But they were to dumb (smart) to hire me.
    So I am left here you bother you all.

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

No…mean! It’s just not like me….but this forum just brings it out of me I guess….

But to your point ICBC’s, my wife walks by my office and wonders what I’m laughing at…it’s good humor on days when you can’t tie swivels leaders and 10/0 hooks together.

Mike W is interested in swinging up your way with me this spring. I’m going to have to prepare him for the trip and I better start now! I think he left Saturday for a Mexican vacation with his wife…no cat’s in saltwater is there? He’s a Pool 2/4 type of guy.

See BFH, you should expand your horizions and associate with other less fortunate people too…Mike W is a great guy even though he gets goose bumps when he boats a 26 inch bait fish.

What ever happened to Catten Addict? Is he in “Channel treatment”?

I think some of you guys here just put on a show. I’m going to have to go down to pool 4 and see who’s all down there. ICBC’s do you have a picture of CA or BFH? I’m going to post it at Everetts Resort.

Later, Briank …. (soon to change my name to “catmaster”)

Ps…In the picture of the bait above…those fish must have a terrible smell…look at that fella trying to get a breath of air….or was someone else there fouling the air?

Also, I missunderstood the earlier post….I though MN was taking BFH back…as in returning him for a refund or store credit…but it was the Dakota’s that was returning him…we are so damn liberal in MN.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

FYI…my crankyness has now spilled over to the Mississippi Cat board. Man those walley and bass fishermen are nice guys!

Ripping on BFH

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Sorry Briank, no pictures of bowfin, as he said in an earlier post, we have never met. I have posted a few of CA and little CA though.
    I do believe the Iowa dept of public safety did what was best for public safety when they did not hire bowfin. They do have some smart people down that way.
    And where is CA? I am not sure, I set up this post (those other fish) to see if he would post his picture of me with a monster snauger I caught up in the northland. But he must not have finished that film yet.

Watch out for this guy at Everetts

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm,
    C/A is celebratng but yet another promotion (congrats)and is looking for a company car. (I’d go with the BMW 7 series C/A but thats just me) We went out to eat at Taco Johns.
    Ummmmmm Good.
    Snaugger master, Always bragging about Snauggers, tell me did that “monster” you caught with C/A weight in at 1 pound or did it tip the scales at 1.5 pounds? And did it cure your Wallnot elbow?
    Back to Mealy worm, All you gotta do is ask me were to find Bullies, I’ll tell you, at lunch at Zantigo’s.
    see ya,
    Bowfin

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

Hi all, geeze look at all the excitment i have missed in the little while i wasnt checking in
    I have to let some fly as well, Brian, change your name do whatever you want, but your still a wallnuter…you seem to be taking a interest, but true cattin_addicts arnt forged over one winter . time will tell, but you seem to be on the right path grasshopper.
    ICSS, dude a VW van? whats up with that? i have been holding on to that pic of you and that ugly little snagger you got in lockport, and ill admit i was trying to alter the pic to make your hands already smaller than they are you will have to show me how you do that next time when i get up there this spring PM me and let me know when your open, its been way to long
    Bowfin, hey brother, good to see your keeping these snapperheads in order but rest assured im back and will be checking in often
    Oh yeah, dennis, i got that week off beginning 8-22 for lockport, any room in your cabin or should i reserve one for rhino and myself and maybe bowfin, really hoping to get him up there this year.

Cattin_Addict

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Bowfin, if my memory is right, that monster snauger was almost a 14 …. incher. I think it only made 3 pieces of bait. But man, WHAT A FIGHT! I was sure the only thing I was reeling in was my cutbait. You should have seen CA’s eyes as I lifted (net was too big) it into the boat. Man I was sure he was going to ask to have his picture taken with it too. But no, that was not good enough for him, he wanted his own! Unfortunately the snaugers stopped biting just as fast as they had started and that was are only one. But CA, there is always hope for this year.

I do believe our room is full, but catfishrod may want to share a room. What do you think catfishrod?

The heck with the other fish!

Bowfinhunter

Snauggerking, (formerly known as ICBC)
    Hey does “mealy worm” (formerly known as Brink) still have your Village people poster? I noticed he did not post today.
    O well I am sure he will be back soon enought. He most likley ordered pizza from Domino’s (tasty)and is sitting back and enjoying Queer eye for the straight guy. And a Zima. Or maybe taking a bath again. (holy nightmares, no more pictures please I just started sleeping again)
    See ya, Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

SnauggerKing,
    Your(?) kids are handsome, As I said in a earlier post your daughter and mine look similar. Perhaps we will have to open that case again?
    But at least we can narrow down who are not the fathers.
    1. C/A no way
    3.And Crater Dude you don’t have any room to talk about Catfish and looks.
    Snaugger, C/A tells me your wife is not obtuse and from the looks of the kids she must be pretty.
    But everyones different maybe she likes tight Polyester, gold chains, and half buttoned shirts. (and Tony D)
    See Ya,
    Bowfin

I just don’t understand it Bowfinhunter , while the rest of us are looking at pictures of fish you are busy getting an eyeful of the men that are posting the pics. Is there something you would like to tell us??? On second thought, don’t ask, don’t tell is probably the proper approach to this sensitive subject. LOL

Gator Hunter

Bowfinhunter

Hi Crater
    I figured you be with mealy worm,( how was the Zima?) but we won’t ask about that either.

See ya

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Good one Gator! I was starting to wonder that myself.

Do you suppose he really likes catfishing? or is it the catfisherMEN.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’m not real sure what I got myself into on this forum. People are writing about gold chains and small hands and posting pics of themselves in the tub with a GPS and a rubber catfish .

Seriously, it is sure nice to be able to sit on here and talk sh## with guys I have never met and not have to worry about someone getting all pissed off. You guys all sound like a bunch of great folks. I would be proud to share my boat with any of you.

Briank, I will show you a thing or two about the kittys this summer but the rubber catfish will have to stay home.

Gator Hunter

Bowfinhunter

Crater,
    Everyone seems to have a pretty thick skin.
    Some people have sent messages to me at my e-mail address defending of all people Snauggerking
    Can you believe that.
    But what can you do, anyone that really believes he has the Village Peoples greatist hits Vol. III might take this too serious. Now I have seen him with Vol. II but that is neither here or there.
    See ya,
    Bowfin

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

A PM defending me?…… I hope I paid him enough!

your right, no Vol. III But I am bidding on ebay, act surprised at christmas.

Gator– yes, even though many of us have not met, I do have more rspect for these guys than I show. It is just so much fun to give them a little sh@#

We all need to laugh, especially in the winter.

Viewing 22 posts - 31 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.