Very pleased to be aboard!

• stumckay

I just want to take this opportunity, to say a sincere thank you, to those that gave their support with respects to me joining EFN’s pro-staff. I think that it’s a tremendous web-site, that allows anglers to share their knowledge with fellow anglers. I truely believe, that the sport of angling is the greatest social sport that exsists.
    At least it is in my opinion! Teach a kid to fish and at some capacity, it’s something that stays with that child
    forever!
    My pledge to you, is that I will always deliver honest and accurate angling updates, that you can count on.

Once again, a special thanks to Dave, James and last but not least Backwater Ed, thanks guys!

Stu McKay
    Cats On The Red

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey Stu

We’re “Pickled Tink” to have you with us and look forward to following your reports on the Red through the next season and into the future. Not many places where a guy can consistently catch fish the size as you do out there. I just opened an e-mail from Backwater that spoke of some huge walleye getting caught… I believe he said 17 Lbs or some darn thing like that!! Maybe he meant carp or cat or something… not sure….lol A 17 Lb ‘eye would match MN’s state record ya’ know.

backwater eddy
    Red River of the North USA and Canada

Welcome Stu, great to have you on the team!

James I did say big eye’s were being caught, not as big as #17 yet, that I know? But word is a little #14 and some other close to that have found there way to the top of the ice this season.

A #17 or bigger would not surprise me all that much up there, they are there to be caught, I am sure of that!

One of these days I hope to hook into one of Stu’s big pet Greenbacks up there. Many folks believe a #20 is lurking around up there, I am one of them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.