Da Brink ?

• Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Is it true that Mealy worm (Aka Brink) is
    Hangin and Bangin with Ol’ Joe and Denise? Are they making that French – Me Ahge Triangle?
    Are they Sippin Chardonna from crystal Goblets?
    Are they perfectin the Famous mystical and deadly “limp wrist wallnot technique”
    Or most likely sitting on upside down bar stools at the Blue Oysyer tossing one back with Crape souzette (Aka Gaper Humper) Yeah thats it
    See ya Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Hey Bowfin(iwishicouldcatchanythingbutabullhead)hunter.

I see the long cold winter hasn’t changed you any.
    Have you outgrown those glorified bullheads you catch and decided to move on to a challenging fish(walleye) yet?

Bowfinhunter

Hey Gapin Hummer ( aka ilovetocatchthesmallistoffishthenactlikeitwasreallyhardtoreeltheminbecauseihaveaforeverlimpwrist) Good to hear from you I have not seen you around for a while where is your soggy bottom boy Mealy worm. (aka brink) Maybe he is back on the Wallnutter forms slummin again. I tried to drag Sir Mealy away from the Oyster last year and go out to the Catfish restraunt buy his house I even told him he could order that Varmin fish you both like so much. (this was before channel 5 eyewitness news told everyone that restraunts won’t even serve that Varmin fish to paying customers, I guess they want repeat business) But he only wanted to sit at the Oyster and eat Domino’s Pizza he said it was the best Pizza he ever ate….
    Hey by the way are you still drinking Blatz light I found 3 cans as I was Joggin by the railroad tracks and I thought of you right away, I remembered the way you went on about how good Blatz light tasted, so I saved them for you, they are in the back of my truck so I’ll give em to ya next time
    I see ya. Dude I know it is your “Life Style” but sorry man I won’t drop the Blatz off at the Oyster for you. Maybe next time you come into the city for your next Pedicure you can stop by and get them. Peace for now

Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Some day you’ll have to come down and I’ll show you what a full grown catfish looks like. As a matter of fact, you can bring down some of your cute little channel cats. We can use them for bait.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ya know…everytime I see there’s a new post in the Red Forum…I start laughing…because I know someone (generally me) is getting roasted.

By the looks of BFH’s post, I’d say it was a 12 pack he found but ended up being three cans by the time he finished that post…whew!

Gator…I was up to Catten Addicts place a month or so ago…I saw the fish that BFH was catching…and I’m not sure what he does for a living …but the pink work dress he was wearing whilst holding up the little channel kitty…REALLY matched his colors…(I thought I looked good in pink knickers…out done again!)

Now that the word is out BFH…stop on down this way and we’ll have a cat sandwich and a Zimmi in Afton. But let’s keep it quiet…I have a reputation to keep!

PS Gator…I think it’s the Red River clay that gets to ’em after while….

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm,
    Your back from the Blue Oyster, Yeah!

Quote:

…(I thought I looked good in pink knickers…out done again!)

Quote:

Mealy you really don’t look to good in pink knickers but we want you to keep your pants on at all cost, (this is NOT the Walleye “backdoor” room both you and Gapen hummer(ouchthathurtsBUTdon’tyoudarestop) frequent at the Oyster after all)
    Oh and by the way that wasent a cat sammage and a zimmi you said we’d get. You said you wanted a Zima and Tofu, oyster and wallNUT platter at the Blue Oyster.
    And once again nuttin againest your “life style choice” but
    Hanging with straight people don’t hurt your “reputation” it hurts ours……
    See ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

So Bow…ya been fishen lately?

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

hey ya bowfin, i see neil and bob are back aka mealy & crator they must of heard there was free all you can toss salad bar

c ya

Cattin_Addict

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

oh yeah mealy, all 4 of us will get out sometime this summer , we will just have to arrange the dates, and dont worry crator, ill bring a phonebook for you to sit on in the RP so you can see over the sides

Let the games begin

Cattin_Addict

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

dont worry crator, ill bring a phonebook for you to sit on in the RP so you can see over the sides

To be honest Gator…we will need 4 of us to push that RP back into the main channel…where there’s at least 2 inches of water.

The games have begun!

Bowfinhunter

C/A

Quote:

they must of heard there was free all you can toss salad bar

I have lost my game….. Good thing you can defend the faith. Hey where has Oyster Gulper (aka gapen humper.. aka Crater Jumper aka pleaseteachmethelimpwristwallnotjiggintechniqueplease)gone
    Are mealyworm and oyster gulper one and the same? Has anyone ever seen them together?
    Maybe they are doing the EdwardNorton/BradPitt Fight club thing. Where one is a figment of his own imagination.
    If this theory is true which one makes the soap and which one drops it?
    See ya

Bowfin

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

Hey Brian, here are some words of wisdom for you

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Was this the conclusing from personal experiance?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.