Denise isn’t dead as we all thought

• Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

I heard from a informer that Denise and ol’Joe are back in town. From Gay Paris….
    Good news indeed for any ex-wallnutters turned Catfisherman
    (like Mealyworm and Crape souzette aka Neil and Bob)
    his computer still is not up and working (ahem, yeah whatever) but he will manage to answer a message to hia e-mail address.
    So good luck and tell Denise Hi for all of us here.
    See Ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

This is good news!!!!

’cause I was a little preturbed about not being invited to his funeral.

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

I exchanged emails with Denise and arranged some spring cattin just need to figure out the dates. sure do miss the red river, maybe next time it wont rain on us the whole weekend bowfin

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

so mealy, are we gonna make it up there this year? As i recall last year, you wimped out cause there was a 10% chance of morning sprinkles for one of the days .
    Most times bowfin and myself get out, there is a 10% chance of not raining on us the entire weekend, but the purdy kittys make it all worth while

IS THAT ALL YA GOT?

Cattin_Addict

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

What’s the dates so I can reserve them?

I need to know in advance so I can buy some new gloves. Not sure how anyone can hold those slimy things with their bare hands.

What color spinners and plastic worms should I bring?

I bought a new ultra light rod and reel this winter just for fishing the Red. It’s going to be a great jigging rod. Can’t wait to put some channels on my stringer with it!

Assuming we won’t be trolling?

Ps there will be enough room in your River Pro for me and Denise’s coffin…right?

Bowfinhunter

Hey Mealy
    He is’nt talking wallnuttin

Quote:

need to know in advance so I can buy some new gloves. Not sure how anyone can hold those slimy things with their bare hands.

By the way we almost became neighbors
    I was looking at a house in your neck of the woods.
    But I sobered up before the paperwork went thru.
    See ya,

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

By the way we almost became neighbors
    I was looking at a house in your neck of the woods.
    But I sobered up before the paperwork went thru.

Well if you would have stopped by…we would have been neighbors!

I still have some frozen large mouth that I give away for house warming

Stillwater could use another one of you…

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

What color spinners and plastic worms should I bring?

“I bought a new ultra light rod and reel this winter just for fishing the Red. It’s going to be a great jigging rod. Can’t wait to put some channels on my stringer with it!”
    Mealy, you must be planning on going snauggering with ol Denise arnt ya . You try bringing that junk out me we I wont run out of cutbait for a long time
    So when the heck are we getting together so I can borrow you the molds and lead so you can start pouring us some no rolls…yes no rolls, not 1/16 oz jigs

Cattin_Addict

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

CA…It was good to meet your family yesterday!

You might not want to let BFH know that we went out for wings at his favorite wing bar… you know how he is…. -)

Thanks for getting me started on the no rolls….looking forward to using them in a couple months!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

PS after looking at all those pictures of Bowfinhunter….why does he call me “mealy worm”?

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

must be something to do with your ummm equipment
    you left yourself wide open for that one dude

CA

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ya know…BFH…really doesn’t need any help!

Besides…how the heck would he know…did you tell him?

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm,(Neal)
    I have also seen pictures of you, that bathtub picture that Crape souzette (grater humper, a.k.a. BoB) took of you a couple years ago still gives me nightmares. And even thro you tried to cover up with the big black censored stripe all you really needed was a dime, and nobody would have seen nothin.
    See ya,

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ok, Mr BFH…it doesn’t matter what you call me…I’m not going to hold it against you.

I’ll still get you out on the water and help you land your first double digit cat:p. Maybe the three of us can work out a date to head to the red, put some flowers on ICBC’s casket and go fishing.

Rumor has it that his last words were “Bowfinhunter has really BIG hands”. I would have never known…

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm, (aka Brink)

Quote:

Bowfinhunter has really BIG hands”. I would have never known

And trust me mealy you don’t want to find out… the hard way.
    see ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Does that mean it’s a date?

Bowfinhunter

Ummmm, No!

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

I exchanged emails with Denise the other day and he (she) says the water is open and drove past the ramps and they were in good shape. he hasnt been out as of yet, but expects with the warmer weather the fishing should be picking up real soon, he was thinking the 1st part of May if the weather holds. I have to assume he is still talking kittys and not those nasty green carp (wallnuts)
    I really am having red river withdrawls and need to get up there soon

Cattin_Addict

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

CA…let me know when your thinking of going. “Things” are a little goofy around here right now…I would love to tag along (I’ll bring your gloves back to ya)…just don’t know for sure if I can…

(always liked inviting myself on cool trips )

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

not a problem brain my gloves? I think not, I have never used them to handle a kitty, my manicurist (sp) would vouch for that And as far as your glove, why dont you take them….polish them up real nice……turn them them sideways and shove them up your candy just giving the rock his props
    But yes, we should figure out a time frame in mid May to make it up there and ill speak with Denise to see if we can get him out of the house for awhile, give me a call dude

CA

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.