One Week Before Our Red River Trip…

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

and I can’t find Mr Icatchbigcat’s phone number! (panic graemil goes here) Can anyone help?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I haven’t had pms in years…

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

mealy, you old but not that

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Any new reports from the Red? Is there still fish in there? What are water levels like? Looking forward to the trip up there this week.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Here’s the latest…

It’s been a little slow, but with some warm weather, this maybe the right time. The Red has had a very cool summer so far and the catfish are a few weeks behind. the river is rising a little right now and with some warm weather the water temp will be going up also. That’s just what we need to get the cats biting!

How’s that?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Okay I’m ready to go.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sorry to burst your bubble….UPDATE…The Red is 6 feet high and rising…This is not a good thing!

I’m calling you…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Well…here’s the latest update on the Red…guess I’ll just have to fish some wallydoodles on the Croix….

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Cool picture brian. But did you notice that one guy in the center of the photo still showed up to fish.

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

I was just on the red this weekend and we boated 60+ SUMO kittys arms and back are still hurting I was just 4 hours north of denise’s place .
    I was suppose to going to his place this weekend as well but from the email i just got from him doesnt look very good.
    Cattin_Addict

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

we boated 60+ SUMO kittys

Where’s the pictures?! I thought there would be at least 30 pics of whisker face…(you know catfish).

I now..your one of them that is afraid that someone might steal your secret spot from you!

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

hopfully i can post some tonight if my puter lets me, my home computer is just about dead, i need to work on that one of these days

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Use it for cut bait….

shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

way to damn funny…
    brian, where you up to lockport for that big catch?.. just wondering. was slow on me at dennis’ place 2 weeks ago.. and we are heading to lockport in a couple.. thanks jeff

shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

sorry cattin, that post was for you on the location…

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

yeppers i was at stu’s…looks like ill be running into you up there as well, should be a great time ….mealy worm was gonna go but after all his wallnuttin, his wrists are far toooo limp to handle it

CA

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

A picture is worth a thousand words….

shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

will be good to meet you….. nice chatting or watching the banter, but will be great to meet some of you.. dennis said there was going to be alot of people meeting up there…that will be good… i cant wait.. i guess it is still a month off, but so darn anxious…

brian, heck of a nice fish there……i am impressed…!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sure wish I could make it up there…Man, this year is really messed up! I’ll miss the GTG at Everetts (along with the ARM Event and cat turny). Missed meeting the Hero of the Red, Dennis and the GTG at Stu’s….

NOW I FIND OUT THAT BOW the FIN HUNTER WILL BE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS WHILE I’M GONE (now that the bass are hitting)!

Life is not fair.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.