Selkirk (Memorial Weekend)

• smoothy
    Marshalltown, Iowa

I am going to be at Cats on the Red Memorial Weekend. Anyone els going to be up there that weekend?

smoothy
    Marshalltown, Iowa

Nobody?

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Hey Selkirk,
    No I cannot be at cats on the red on Memorial day sorry.
    Instead I am going to be looking at every Tony D owned sweatshop for Dennis (ican’tcatchenoughsmallsnauggers) I am going to scour the Dakotas, and try to do a intervention and de-programing. The small snaugger he caught with Cattin Addict last year propelled him into the nether world of babyfish fishing again. I have a report in my hand that was intercepted in Milbank, S.D. that states among other things, that Dennis is now a high ranking member of PWT or PTL. I can’t make out which. (the carrier perch that was being used to deliver this message lit half of it on fire before he was subdued and that part is unreadable) But it does give GPS info to 25 foot drop-offs with little humps at the bottom. There was also a picture of a Pro-V and 4 pound test line.
    All the things you need to catch 10 pound wallnots.
    Let’s pray this intervention works.
    See ya

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Smoothy,

The above is a good example of what happens to a person when the eat more fish than what’s suggested in the fish consumption advisory.

I don’t know were Cats is..but I’m guessing the Red. I’m heading up there in July for my first time. With the pictures that Dennis posted over the winter, http://www.icatchbigcats.com, I couldn’t help but book a guided trip with him.

I can’t wait for the first fishing report coming out of the Red. I think most people like I thought all that river was good for was flooding!

Good Luck on your holiday fishing trip. Let us know how you did! We like pictures!

smoothy
    Marshalltown, Iowa

I think there is a 12 Step program call Snauggers Anonymous. Maybe we could ask them to help Dennis.

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

I fear it may be too late for that, but we can hope its not.

Cattin_Addict

smoothy
    Marshalltown, Iowa

If he can just take “one day at a time” he make come back from the DARK SIDE. Just remember……
    Walleyes are good fish too, Flatheads eat them all the time!

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

flats might, if nothing else can be had….but i have seen racoons turn their nose up when they come across them on the shore and walk away looking for something else to eat

Cattin_Addict

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm (aka Brink)

I thought you said Snauggerking was down in Red Wing chasin
    snauggers and wallnots?
    Perhaps the silence is coincidental but Crape Souzette (aka Crater Grunter) has been quiet also…
    Hmmmm, perhaps not. (read below)

This just in from Bay City Wisc.

” The artist formerly known as icatchthesmallestofsnaugger was seen in his blackleather biker jacket and blackleather biker chaps parking his Vespa and walking into the Blue Oyster bar with his new “hunting” partner Crape Souzette. Crape Souz. was dressed rather smartly in his California Highway Patrol (CHiPs) outfit Crape had some trouble finding a parking spot in front of the Blue Oyster and he had to park his Honda Moped (which was pulling his famed Pro-V) around the corner before skipping merrily into “Village People” night at the Blue Oyster bar.”
    End of report.
    Here I have been looking in the wrong places for snauggermaster, he is hangin with Crape Souzette at the Oyster.
    Maybe a lesser man would give up on you Snauggerfan but I will keep trailin you to the ends of the earth, I will get you back in the snags for catfish, I (and my welltrained army of Flat/Channel cats) will intercept all carrier perch going into and out of the Dakotas.
    And as of now we will be watching the Croix as well.
    I promise all you Red River fans out there I will get kingofsnauggers back for us, and one day soon (if the deprogramming works)we will call him again icatchbigcats.” (or was it ilikebigbubblebaths it has been so long I almost forgot)

See Ya,

Bowfin

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

I almost pissed myself reading this one….nicely done bowfin

Cattin_Addict

smoothy
    Marshalltown, Iowa

WHERE DID YOU CATCH HIM AT? AND DON’T SAY IN THE MOUTH1

Bowfinhunter

Selkirk,
    That report was from a Flathead informant. And to protect his identity I can say nothing else about him.
    Sorry…
    I have many Catfish “friends” if I told there names I would not get so many willing to work for me.. I am sure you understand.
    See ya,

Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Bowfin(iwisheventhesmallestofsnaugerswerentsohardtocatch)hunter

How could you know about me stopping by the Blue Oyster? Were you there? You weren’t the guy dressed in the sailor outfit dancing on the table were you? I thought you looked familiar. Next time come over and say hi.

Gator Hunter

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

hey crator, that wasnt bowfin, he was dressed as the construction worker

Cattin_Addict

Bowfinhunter

Crape Souzette, (aka crater grunter)

Sorry dude that was not me dressed as a seamen at the Oyster that night. But my catfish informant said the “Seamen” gave you the “full monty”.
    And I guess my informant was wrong it was not the snauggermaster with you that night. It was Mealy worm (aka Brink) dressed as Liberachi sorry, my bad.
    See ya,

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Bowfin…I’m finding this posting a little offensive…

First you cut the Village People (which didn’t bother me too much), but now you’ve crossed the line. Leave Liberachi out of this!

I have to tell ya, I went to Pacific Beach in CA for some rest and relaxation. Everytime I walked by a hawker selling tie dyed tee shirts I thought of you! Ruined my vacation….

Later….

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Crape Souzette, (aka crater grunter)

Sorry dude that was not me dressed as a seamen at the Oyster that night. But my catfish informant said the “Seamen” gave you the “full monty”.
    And I guess my informant was wrong it was not the snauggermaster with you that night. It was Mealy worm (aka Brink) dressed as Liberachi sorry, my bad.
    See ya,

Bowfin

Bowfin(imafraidtoadmitilovewalleyes)

You have a “catfish” informant on pool #4?? Are you sure your informant doesn’t specialize in walleyes? Sometimes, when the wind is just right, I can hear music of Barry Manilow and The Village People floating in from the river and I know it is you out there in full disguise getting your walleye fix.

Come out of the closet my friend. There is no shame in loving Walleyes, the king of all fishes.

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Gator, there is a 12 step process for this. The first step is admitting that there’s a problem…I’ll look for the website and pass it on to BFH…

BFH…you haven’t been fishing yet have you?

Bowfinhunter

Hey Crape Souzette,

Quote:

You have a “catfish” informant on pool #4?? Are you sure your informant doesn’t specialize in walleyes? Sometimes, when the wind is just right, I can hear music of Barry Manilow and The Village People floating in from the river and I know it is you out there in full disguise getting your walleye fix.

I know as a wallnutter you are down wit your peeps (the village people)and I know you and Barry Manillo have a lot more in common then just wallNutters but sad to say it is not me on pool 4 crankin your favs. But dude Dance on
    And yes I have many catfish informants we are catching more of your carrier perch everday. ( at least the ones your not using for your other purposes )
    ouch man.
    See ya,

Bowfin

P.S. Crater grunter I have never been in your closet, is’nt that where most of you wallnutters spend your time training your carrier perch?

Bowfinhunter

Mealy worm (aka Brink)
    I don’t think renewin your vows with your Partner in Frisco
    is the same as Pacific Beach. But I am glad you could pick up some of your faverite colored shirts. (without all the T-D wallnutter markup) Here is a list of
    All the things you did’nt do in Kalifornia

Impress the babes at Venice Beach

Talk politics with Arnie

Shine Jay Lenos autos

Hike the PCT

Rassle Mountian Lions

Now a short list of the things you did

Impress the boys at the Blue Oyster club National headquarters

Buy matching tie dyed Tee shirts for you and your (ahumm) Partner Crape Souzette

Dance all night long at Haite / Ashbury to the musical stylings of “TranS pulling Trains” singing Bette Midler and Harvy Firestens medleys.

Rassle Little Boy blu (he pinned you best 2 out of 3 to keep his title)

Give testimony to the attorneys of Mike Jackson claiming he was with you on all those nights in question.

but hey dude you had fun

See ya

Bowfin

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.