Rapala Nailed This Color !!!

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I know it’s early for the handline bite but this color ROCKED today on the Sippi !!
    I pulled several colors shapes and sizes but this Lil girl out shined ever uh other one I pulled today !!

Attachments:
    1. 20160314_172057.jpg

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

Very sharp! Great thanks for helping me spend more money bawling

thaddeus
    St. Cloud, MN

Loving that color!

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Dave have you or has anyone else tried the new shadow raps for pulling? seems like they would fit right in…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have not tried them…..

Very interesting thought though !!!

So many cranks… so little time !!!

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

Dave have you or has anyone else tried the new shadow raps for pulling? seems like they would fit right in…

I’ve pulled and pitched shadow raps in shallower water with good success. I like the large profile without diving too deep.

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Plus now there is the shadow rap and the shadow rap shad… shock ???

thaddeus
    St. Cloud, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>youngfry wrote:</div>

I’ve pulled and pitched shadow raps in shallower water with good success. I like the large profile without diving too deep.

I recently got a few of the new shadow rap shads and think they will be perfect for pitching for shallow water eyes especially when I go wading in the fall (culverts and stream mouths). I usually use flat raps in those situations but the extra weight of the shadow rap will help with casting distance. I also believe the profile of the lure and its unique action also will help entice more bites as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.