Quiet in here

• crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Grouse, 16.5 miles is about 10 more than I put on just driving around on the lake in January. Good news is that except for pumping out the old gas and putting in some new, I won’t have any other pre-season maintenance to do next year!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My odometers cant register the distance both sleds were driven. Up the ramp into the trailer…….

Crossin- please let me borrow your syphon!

Jason

I ended chasing snow twice this winter –
    UP Michigan 2 days rode 300 miles total
    West Yellowstone/Island Park 350 miles total
    Put them back in the garage and tossed a bed sheet over them and said goodnight.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

7.4 miles on 2 new 24’s they’ll be there for next year.

CaptainMusky

7.4 miles on 2 new 24’s they’ll be there for next year.

That is more than some guys I know with new sleds. I asked my buddy Jerry how many he had and he said 20 feet.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Grouse the good news is all that hard work you put into this year will hopefully pay off with snow next year.

It would except that I plan to sell this current machine next fall or early winter, so likely it’ll be the next guy that benefits from all the maintenance.

I just don’t need a 2-up machine anymore as the kids are now teens and want their own machine. So it’s time to sell the old 2-up and move to a couple of short tracks.

Guys, here I have to ask. Have any of you ever ridden the old twin spar Arctic Cat Z1 4 strokes from about 2007 to (I think) 2010 or so?

I rode one for about 20 miles and this was the best riding, most comfortable sled I’ve ever been on. No, it was not the best handling, it was the best touring comfort. My back, I’m afraid, alters between bad and marginal, so I need a plusher ride and an adjustable seat and bars. Which this machine has and they are awesome IMO.

Yes, everybody knows it’s heavy, I don’t care because it didn’t feel heavy on the snow and I don’t plan on carrying it in a backpack.

Anybody have one? Interested in comments from actual owners. I know the reverse setup can be problematic and the diamond drive needs careful servicing, but the overall reports from owners are what I’m interested in.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.