Pull behind fertilizer

• Nitrodog

I am looking to buy a pull behind spreader for the atv. What brands should a person stay away from. Thanks

zubba
    potosi,wi

something to think about if you are doing bigger areas and the ground is a bit rough from tilling my cheap pull behind likes to tip over with those little wheels. Then yoou have a big fert burn area. I’m thinkn of a electric broadcaster for the 4wheeler then I can control the speeds better with the dial. Maybe someone has experience with these. I think it is going to be better but idk. I do 4 acres of broadcasting, if the ground is flat no prob. Maybe look at bigger wheels and wider stance will b more stable. Mine is a hand me down with little wheels and short wheel space more for a yard pry but free. I always hand broadcast the seed, feel I have better control of where it goes.

Nitrodog

I have thought about that also. I need something better then my old broadcast hand one. My plots are in the smaller side. My best bet might be to get a good broadcast spreader that I push by hand

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I agree, I have had the pull behind tip on me so many times. I would look at the ones mounted to the ATV.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.