1. 20240201_131755-scaled.jpg

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

I’d say!! good for you!!!! waytogo

bigcrappie
    Blaine

What are we buying this weekend?

CaptainMusky

Jealous! I have been getting my butt kicked lately.

big_g
    Isle, MN

toast chased woot yay smash peace bow

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What are we buying this weekend?

Minnows. As my buddy Charlie used to say, that’s good minnow money

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Jealous! I have been getting my butt kicked lately.

I haven’t played in a while, so I’ll pretend it was my welcome back.

Just so happens my little king charles got fixed today and got her shots, the vet said it’ll be around 600 bucks. So this helped that

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

Your company hiring? Looks like a rough day…….. moon

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

The Belle and me have been on a freakin tear the last couple of days.
    If we hit again today we might have enough to buy Feral cat.

Attachments:
    1. PT2.jpeg

2. PT1-scaled.jpeg

CaptainMusky

I haven’t played in a while, so I’ll pretend it was my welcome back.

Just so happens my little king charles got fixed today and got her shots, the vet said it’ll be around 600 bucks. So this helped that

Thats where all my winnings go to for stuff like that. Sons truck’s waterpump went out two weeks ago $580. Paid for with my winnings. Countless other expenses including my $3000 topper were paid for with winnings. I generally dont take cash out I just play with my winnings, but I have had to take cash out this week. Grrr!

CaptainMusky

Well hot damn that is a nice run! I dont play boxes other than $1 maybe that is my problem.

dirtywater

It’s fun to boast but jeeeez dude. Did you mean to post your full name, address, dob, and drivers license number on the internet?

blackbay
    mn

You guys playing $2 or $5 games?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You guys playing $2 or $5 games?

1 dollar box here. I typically go 2 or 5 if I’m feeling the thousand. But I haven’t been to a bar in so long so I haven’t even played at all

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Eelpoutguy wrote:</div>

It’s fun to boast but jeeeez dude. Did you mean to post your full name, address, dob, and drivers license number on the internet?

Oh epg had to many breakfast coronas. You’ll get that.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Way to go fellas.I can’t believe thats one habit i’ve not picked up.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LOLOL!
    Yup.

If a $5 box hasn’t had a grand taken out I’ll toss a benny in. After that I’ll play any box that looks good.
    NC doesn’t have tabs but I’m getting the Belle hooked. Last night she said “my fingers are getting calloused”. I said “join the club”. rotflol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pretty sure the last thing I’d ever want is to have my lady hooked on pull tabs lol. That doesn’t sound like anything good. Pretty spendy I imagine. They always want to split the winnings even when they never fork any in to the box. You have to get her hooked on catching those crappies and big walleye. Make her drag your livescope around for you and drill your holes

Rainylakefisher

Ahhh … pull tabs! Retirement planning for people that are bad at math.

How come nobody ever posts a picture of the huge pile of losers when they just lost $400??

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I may have a Feral Cat or ten for sale if your interested EP.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

How come nobody ever posts a picture of the huge pile of losers when they just lost $400??

Haha. Its kind of like posting a photo of a nice fish. You don’t post a photo of nothing instead. You only post the photo of the fish.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I think more people should!

When you’re half in the bag tonight someone please post a pic of all those pull tabs going into the garbage and let us know how much money you just flushed!

brandyman
    West central MN

Hey now, it is called charitable gambling for a reason!
    When I was president of the fire relief, we gave away 60% to community organizations, 15% for accountant pay, and the rest to uncle sam.

deertracker

I play occasionally but never more than $100 and usually only a $20 or so. I just don’t trust that the busy bartenders are staying up to date and marking off winners in a timely manner.

I have watched a few friends lose 1K or more in a single night. Always chasing.
    DT

Justin riegel

I play occasionally but never more than $100 and usually only a $20 or so. I just don’t trust that the busy bartenders are staying up to date and marking off winners in a timely manner.

I have watched a few friends lose 1K or more in a single night. Always chasing.
    DT

I also had buddies who were addicted to it. Nothing for them to throw a grand a way night, but funny they only ever posted when they won.

In the end the house always wins.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Ahhh … pull tabs! Retirement planning for people that are bad at math.

I play maybe 50 to 100 bucks every few months. Not often, so I can’t relate to loosing big money. No retirement plans for me. That’s what my pension is for. I’m actually pretty solid at math. And the odds of me winning were pretty good to the number of tickets left in the box. Looks like it played out well.

CaptainMusky

I generally only spend like 40 a time. I go on a bender every now and again and last Saturday I broke the record at our bar for most pulltabs without even a playback at 114 so I have bragging rights I guess. Its called gambling for a reason. Ive generally been very dang luck however. Its been a bad stretch lately so I havent played much.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I call them – Cardboard Crack !

National Pass time at the bars around Mille Lacs. I’ll play $1 every now and then. Nothing better than sitting next to the guy with 2-3 tubs full of losing tabs, pull only one tab and crack $100 winner. mrgreen

Prefer other forms of gambling like Meat Raffles.

-J.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.