It is getting time for some coyote hunting

• amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Took a drive to Cabela’s in PdC yesterday afternoon. Picked up the Cabela’s brand cassette game caller. I also picked up a few tapes to add to the collection my buddy and I have. As soon as it gets cold and deer hunting is done, I will be doing some serious driving and walking to get some critters I also need to get a few new hand calls for this year. A person can never have enough calls

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I tried out my .17 on Thanksgiving. Two grapefruit, 2 oranges and 2 tomatoes. FYI~ tomatoes are expensive this time of year so look at the price before you spend $8 bucks at the check out counter for targets!

It was cold so I only walked 75 yards and shot low. It was neat to hear the “hit”. The grapefruit spattered in the air the highest
    Funny, everything was “sticky” when I went down to take a looky see.

Fun shooting!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I tried out my .17 on Thanksgiving. Two grapefruit, 2 oranges and 2 tomatoes. FYI~ tomatoes are expensive this time of year so look at the price before you spend $8 bucks at the check out counter for targets!

It was cold so I only walked 75 yards and shot low. It was neat to hear the “hit”. The grapefruit spattered in the air the highest
    Funny, everything was “sticky” when I went down to take a looky see.

Fun shooting!

Greyghost

Try the tally ho call a simple metal reed that you put lip pressure and a solid plastic barrel. You can really make them cry and coyotes seem to love the sound. I never leave home with out it.

Greyghost

Try the tally ho call a simple metal reed that you put lip pressure and a solid plastic barrel. You can really make them cry and coyotes seem to love the sound. I never leave home with out it.

JohnSelvestra
    Eagan, MN

Gary,

I live in Eagan and would love your help in getting conected up with a few landowners for my 12 year old and I to hunt some ‘yotes’. Any suggestions?

JohnSelvestra
    Eagan, MN

Gary,

I live in Eagan and would love your help in getting conected up with a few landowners for my 12 year old and I to hunt some ‘yotes’. Any suggestions?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.