Pre application MN ID with motorcycle

• tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I am trying to complete the online pre-application for a MN enhanced license and it doesn’t offer anywhere to check for my motorcycle endorsement – and I know that it raises the price of renewal.

Has anyone done this? Do they just sort it out at my in person appointment? I am stuck in a forever on hold with different numbers that say someone else could answer it.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Just go to your local DMV and have them do it.

Ripjiggen

Agree the whole online system is kind of a joke.

James Almquist

I filled everything out on line as far as personal info. When I went to my appointment they filled in the motorcycle and that I was a donor. I also had them list that I was a veteran by using my DD214. Very quick and easy. The on line stuff is basically the same as what you need to get a passport except you don’t need to go to the post office, and supply a photo of yourself.

haleysgold
    SE MN

I just completed the process online and received my new Real ID and DL. Never had to check a box for my MC endorsement.
    Everything transferred over from DL that I had to begin with.
    Pretty simple.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

Thanks – I was going to just complete the online process and hope the DMV could make sure the M endoresment was there, but then I saw the last step was to scan my passport, SS card, taxes, etc so I am just going to bring all the stuff to my appointment. I have lived in 6 states and MN has the worst liscence stuff even though other aspects are great (lifetime trailers).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.