F.T.R Get together….

• greg716
    Inver Grove Heights

Just curious, who won the cat contest?? Me and buddy Brian were down fishing south of Lake City, and buddy Brian caught a 27″ channel cat, round about 6:45 A.M. Would it have been “legal” to weigh in?? Don’t know how much it weighed, we released it. Were gonna bring it to Evert’s to weigh, but had to beat cheeks home because women were getting unruly! Anyway, there is a picture coming, as well as finally one of me to go with my posts, just as soon as I figure out how to do it, ot email it to ecnook to do it for me, since I am not very good at ‘puter stuff…….

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Dirk Wassink aka “Down-n-Dirty Catman” won the cat tourney. If I remember correctly, he recorded a 30 inch channel that had an 18 inch girth. Congrats Dirk!

Jon J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Here are the results for the 2003 FTR get together tourney. Congrats to all of the winners.

Walleye:

Keith Stough 6.88

John Brandner 6.12

Paul Peterson 3.94

Steven Bradner 3.28

Scott Maghan 3.12

Greg Vandermark 2.80

Dan Zilleg 2.60

Grant Peterson 2.34

Andrea Gedge 2.18

Mike Anderson 2.16

Blake Eckert 1.82

Nate Cadwell 1.78

Chappy 1.70

Evan Mass 1.68

David Hinsch 1.54

Jim Ackman 1.50

Danny Chapman 1.34

Larry Peterson 1.26

Bob Donahoe 1.20

Bass:

Mark Arthur 2.52

John Stears 2.34

Debbie Koonce 2.22

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

hey jon,
    is dirk the only one to record any cats??? i know cattin_addict, his son and I tried real hard but didn’t get any . i stuck around until sun-up and dirk was the only one that i saw come in. did anyone else out there even fish it??

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Mudcat was out but apparently had boat problems and didn’t register any cats. No one heard from Catdad and Bigtime. Vick cancelled because of his woman and Mike is now a proud papa. Comencharo had to cancel at the last moment. Too bad more people dont fish the cats (depending on how you look at it). The odds of winning a nice rod are pretty good. We almost had ten guys fishing. Maybe next year we can get that number a little higher.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Oh… there wasn’t a sheephead category??

Never mind then

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Congrats to all this year’s winners!

I have no idea what’s in store for next year………..I’m a busy fella…………..but I’m hoping I can do a marathon of cattin’ all night and fishin’ all day! It all seems to go by so fast!

James……….can we have like a……………..GTG Week???

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.