crankbaits?

• RobGoodin

First post!! I was wondering about if anybody doe’s any pitchin cranks on pool 4 early. Flatlander gearing up for first trip down there, also any other plastics used besides ringies? this site rocks, thanks for all the info….

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Welcome aboard googly! If you put in at Everts resort on pool 4 just talk to Dean there for the latest. One plastic you will want is paddletails which Dean also has. Have fun and good luck!

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

DON’T FORGET K-GRUBS,SUPER DOO’S AND ONE OF MY FAVORITES THAT DOESN’T GET MENTIONED MUCH AROUND HERE IS SASSY SHADS.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Googly,

What you chasin? Eye’s or Bass?

RobGoodin

both, but mostly the eye’s right now

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

First of all,WELCOME to IDA!!!!!!! Pitchin cranks is a possibility but probably not your most productive presentation this time of year.I would say however,leadlining and 3-ways and stickbaits will and are putting numbers of fish in the boat for some folks.Once the water goes up and gets dirty,this presentation will be the favorite for alot of folks!Good luck and let us know if we can help!

RobGoodin

Thanks:kizew,garvi and Dean!!! Boat is coming out this weekend, can’t take it any more. Hope to be down there in a week or two. I think my wallet will be short a couple hundred bucks after leaving everet’s!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.