Super-Do link

• Beaver

Hey, I was just snooping around and noticed that there is a link to the Super-Dos now from the ringworm page. Cool. Way to go.

You can also get to them directly from the product report page.

Both of my favorite plastics on the same page. Could have saved myself alot of shopping trips if this would have been done years ago.

Thanks to the guys behind the scenes that make this stuff happen.

Beav

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Yep, thanks Beaver. It takes lots of type-n to get this stuff up and running!

And lots of computer time spent by EFN’s management team Steve Hougom and James Holst, to make it look so good!

Hawger

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Put in my order. Now when do I get the in-person lesson?Thanks guys.

paff
    owatonna, mn.

what is the adress of the ringworm page?

thanks

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

FYI…This page comes up blank with Netscape…a basic web no no if this a commercial site.

Anonymous

Can you try either upgrading to the latest version of Netscape or Opening the page in Internet Explorer for now. We are going to be rolling that page into our store and then the problem will go away. Apologies. Thanks for pointing it out.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Steve,

When will the store be up? That’s going to be very convenient.

I’m especially excited that you’ll have ISG products in the store. Their 3” tubes are phenomonal. I caught the fish in my avatar using one.

Can’t wait!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I literally have the LAST of the paperwork sitting on my desk heading for the fax… right now! The end’s in sight, the end’s in sight!

The payment gateway/merchant account type folks say next late next week. Add another week to that just to be safe considering their track record to date…LOL

Awfully darn soon!

And it will even work with Netscape !!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Terrific. I know projects like this don’t happen overnight.

Hope you have TONS of success. I’ll do my very best to support it.

SNAKEYES
    Iowa

I’m really looking forward to the on-line store, just think one stop shopping !!! Are you going to handle those jumbo sized plastics that I’ve been hearing about? Thanks SNAKEYES.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yup. From a couple different manufacturers too. I think everyone is really going to like the store as the prices will be very competitive and we’ll be sourcing hard-to-find products that really pertain to the way us river guys and gals fish.

SNAKEYES
    Iowa

Are you talking about the 5 and 6 inch shad and twister tails? SNAKEYES

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Right now we don’t have a source that we like for any of the big shads but the 4″ – 6″ twister tails I like and use will be available. And the pricing we were able to get is basically unbeatable so we have that to look forward to as well.

SNAKEYES
    Iowa

Simply out standing, really looking forward to the store. SNAKEYES

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

At this point, Steve and I will consider the store a success if we have one happy customer AND we still have enough hair left on our heads to do a proper comb-over!…LOL

SNAKEYES
    Iowa

If all the hair is pointed one direction, is’nt that called a hurricane-do? LOL

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.