live bait – pool 2

• JasonP
    Twin Cities

anybody know if there’s still a bait shop on Concord-exchange in SSP? and if so what is the name of that shop?

thanks

J

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Not sure of that old little hole in the wall shop down there Jason. Someone last summer or fall had put flyers out on vehicles at the landing about a bait shop in the area. Think this new one was on concord south of the freeway.

There is always Joes or newport bait.

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Might have to be joes….I’m pretty sure the one in Newport closed up too…if you’re talking about that stripmall place next to the liq store on 61.

thanks

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I think this was a new place south of the freeway on concord. Just seen the flyer but never did get a chance to go looking for it.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I got a flyer for the place on Concord just last weekend, so you should be able to get bait there.

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

[censored] bait shop. About two blocks south of subway on concord exchange on the right hand side.

Tight lines!
    Kevin

jcpelly

There was a bait place on the east side of 61 last summer in the strip mall where Reds Savoy pizza is. May have closed up over the winter but was open last season.

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Thanks guys…ill have to try the concord shop next time…never been in there.

J

LittleLloyd

Any update on where this place actually is?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.